GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Alright, I've seen a few similar comments so let me clear things up. None of the routes had an ending yet, that's what the final update is for. Some endings will be more fleshed out than others but nonetheless each route will have content.
I think a lot of people are unfamiliar with the idea of a penultimate episode.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alright, I've seen a few similar comments so let me clear things up. None of the routes had an ending yet, that's what the final update is for. Some endings will be more fleshed out than others but nonetheless each route will have content.
That's good to hear. I hope none of the endings feature a burning house because that is starting to become a bit of a trope.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not replying on the current topic this trend discussing but Glad to know you have recovered from covid stay healthy mate.

Reactions: BootyProfessor

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
In the previous version I managed to go in a route in which the MC does not know anything and begins to suspect from the moment he finds the plastic of the condom after the Desireland. I don't know if it is the NTR route. Can someone help me to reach that route again?

Thanks.

hernandezh8429

Dec 9, 2018
In the previous version I managed to go in a route in which the MC does not know anything and begins to suspect from the moment he finds the plastic of the condom after the Desireland. I don't know if it is the NTR route. Can someone help me to reach that route again?

Thanks.
To get this route, mia needs stay with you instead of leaving on the trip with gi and rylie. to get this, dont be cuck, as in pick the option that doesn't leave you looking like a pussy when interacting with mia or gi. for example: when mias jerking you off early in the story after youve seen the pic rylie sent you of their double bj to gi, you have the option to stop mia and address it like a man or to be a lil coward about it and let her finish you off. in this case, you would choose to stop her. you must make every manly choice when possible. step 2 is practicing you're stamina. which means to always use flesh light. after getting on this path, it breaks off into two paths, revenge and breakup. the revenge path can be completed and doesn't need any further instructions. just select revenge when its presented and ur done. the breakup path is longer but you must be on the rylie path. basically select all options to cheat with her and be affectionate with her. key choices also include telling roman to hurry up and get to the point when ramon reveals his in a cuckold relationship, not sub to gi account, and drinking the whole bottle at the club

• Red Heart
Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
To get this route, mia needs stay with you instead of leaving on the trip with gi and rylie. to get this, dont be cuck, as in pick the option that doesn't leave you looking like a pussy when interacting with mia or gi. for example: when mias jerking you off early in the story after youve seen the pic rylie sent you of their double bj to gi, you have the option to stop mia and address it like a man or to be a lil coward about it and let her finish you off. in this case, you would choose to stop her. you must make every manly choice when possible. step 2 is practicing you're stamina. which means to always use flesh light. after getting on this path, it breaks off into two paths, revenge and breakup. the revenge path can be completed and doesn't need any further instructions. just select revenge when its presented and ur done. the breakup path is longer but you must be on the rylie path. basically select all options to cheat with her and be affectionate with her. key choices also include telling roman to hurry up and get to the point when ramon reveals his in a cuckold relationship, not sub to gi account, and drinking the whole bottle at the club
Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

I really appreciate your long explanation. I'll try it asap :D

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
It's just me or in the new scenes like the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are no sound effects or music like the *splurt* effect or the cum sound effect. And the most important in my opinion there are no moaning sound effects as in the first sex scenes.

It's a bug or what?

Bootyjuice548

Jun 21, 2021
Every time I try to play this game it gives me “girlfriend tapes.exe stopped working” what I gotta do to fix it?

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
It's just me or in the new scenes like the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are no sound effects or music like the *splurt* effect or the cum sound effect. And the most important in my opinion there are no moaning sound effects as in the first sex scenes.

It's a bug or what?

The good Professor didn't add music to this update. Iirc he said it had started to irritate him and become more annoying than it was worth.

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

TRJ666

Mar 31, 2021
Great game, in my first run i got the revenge and breakup. Waiting for the next update. Its feels good when you have more options and no only cuck path.

I have to admit that there were parts that made my blood boil, because of the foolishness and naivety of the MC.

On break up path, I think Mia will most likely end up like before, pregnant and abandoned, and she will look for you to get the MC back, it will depend if you fall for her lies.

And in the revenge path, I think it will end in Mia being a one-hole of the MC like Riley.

Andresmacc

Mar 4, 2022
I don't speak English so I'm sorry ..... it made me angry in some parts but I liked the story and I appreciate that they have put the path of revenge and rupture, I hope they put more content on those two paths, the first time that I see those two paths in a game, what I was missing was some sound, the music helped but I prefer other sounds.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
This is the best NTR game since My Girlfriend's Amnesia. Wow. It got so so good. I need more, and I wish more games gave you choices to torture the MC like this.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
How is NTR managed in My Girlfriend's Amnesia, how present is it in the story?
Very present, but if I recall correctly it was optional. I just felt it was the hottest part lol. One of her exes takes advantage of her memory loss to convince her she was planning to leave you.

Reactions: Kotobiki

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How is NTR managed in My Girlfriend's Amnesia, how present is it in the story?
It is a little different. The girlfriend basically has the memory of a goldfish so every morning she must be reminded of everything that has happened since her accident and forgets all the abuse and sexual assaults she suffers from both the MC and the NTR rival. So it is possible for both of them to treat her like utter garbage and she wakes up every morning fresh as a daisy and ready to get passed back and forth. If the rival is successful, he can only peel away the still brain-damaged girlfriend and the MC will probably end up with her sister. There are, however, several endings.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes