Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I would take it a step further because most of this shit is her fault in the first place. Since she noticed him walking in while she was sucking dude's dick her game of 4D chess to make the MC fall for her probably only makes sense to the patients at Shady Acres. She is a manipulative psychopath and probably needs to be subject to a personal protective order. All that being said, probably still a better girlfriend than Mia lol. :sneaky:

Better GF than Mia is a low bar to clear. Lol

Feb 8, 2020
How do I open these scenes ?
View attachment 1813811
Those are images number 21 and 22. From the walkthrough I posted a while ago:
After eating with Gianni and Mia, if you have more than 8 Riley Points (always go for the Riley options), they're unlocked.
So I took some time to create a walkthrough. I hope I didn't miss anything important. To those who ask how to unlock certain images in the gallery, it's largely down to having enough points with the girl and being on the right route. Routes and point requirements are detailed in the walkthrough.
Mega

Edit: Some people apparently still had problems with unlocking the last images in the gallery, so I updated the walkthrough with notes about what choices unlock what "hidden" gallery scene. Note that this version comes with screenshots of the gallery from the game to let me number them (like: scene #7), which bumped the file-size up quite a bit (from 140KB to 1,4MB).

Reactions: kristo0086

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
How do I open these scenes ?
View attachment 1813811
go to "renpy" folder look for "common" folder then scroll down to "00gallery.rpy" open it with notepad press ctrl+f and type "if not i.check" in the phrase
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False
change "return False" to "return True"
True "T" must be capital
save notepad then quit
rerun the game and there you have it full gallery

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Wonder if the gallery will reply the whole scene instead of just images in the finals update

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Ah man I was going down a "abandon Mia to her slootery and embrace Riley" route but it turns out that it (rather suddenly) whiplashes back into a classic 're-conquer your conquered girl' scenario??? Which seems kind of out of left field with the choices I've made so far.

Was kinda shocking how quickly Mia fell for the MC all over again and abandoned Gianni. All over using a double dildo to punch her womb in LOL.

I hope I'm not supposed to "give in" to NTR kink a bit for Riley. Her arch seemed like it was heading towards a point where her bluster and attempts to rib you fade away and are replaced with genuine desire, it was telegraphed a lot (especially in her jealousy at the resort trip).

Granted we're about to hit the time skip so who knows. I purposefully let Mia go off and have fun via "oblivious" options while taking all the confidently "fuck that" options when the MC is explicitly stating he's against the cucking. I figured that was the good path for Riley.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ah man I was going down a "abandon Mia to her slootery and embrace Riley" route but it turns out that it (rather suddenly) whiplashes back into a classic 're-conquer your conquered girl' scenario??? Which seems kind of out of left field with the choices I've made so far.

Was kinda shocking how quickly Mia fell for the MC all over again and abandoned Gianni. All over using a double dildo to punch her womb in LOL.

I hope I'm not supposed to "give in" to NTR kink a bit for Riley. Her arch seemed like it was heading towards a point where her bluster and attempts to rib you fade away and are replaced with genuine desire, it was telegraphed a lot (especially in her jealousy at the resort trip).

Granted we're about to hit the time skip so who knows. I purposefully let Mia go off and have fun via "oblivious" options while taking all the confidently "fuck that" options when the MC is explicitly stating he's against the cucking. I figured that was the good path for Riley.
The seeds of the weird playthrough you are experiencing were sown when you agreed to sign up for the Onlyfans account of your girlfriend who was wearing a purple wig. Just as soon as you hit subscribe the devil laughed.

May 12, 2022
One more month.png
Can't wait. I mostly want to see Riley's cuck ending and normal Riley's ending. Hopefully there is going to be more than just one scene per ending and then game over.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + Gallery unlock
Size 163 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
The seeds of the weird playthrough you are experiencing were sown when you agreed to sign up for the Onlyfans account of your girlfriend who was wearing a purple wig. Just as soon as you hit subscribe the devil laughed.
Wait is that actually the trigger for the "take her back" path?

*EDIT* Ah I forgot that it isn't a choice, my dumb ass. Replaying and zooming through and it seems like you have to avoid any "oblivious" choices and always go for a call out choice when it comes to Mia / Gianni. Getting slightly different scenes with Riley now that seem to set up a better relationship.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait is that actually the trigger for the "take her back" path?

*EDIT* Ah I forgot that it isn't a choice, my dumb ass. Replaying and zooming through and it seems like you have to avoid any "oblivious" choices and always go for a call out choice when it comes to Mia / Gianni. Getting slightly different scenes with Riley now that seem to set up a better relationship.
Yeah. Basically, you have to antagonize and confront Mia every chance you get. Which you should, because she is horrible.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is really a mindfuck emotional rollercoaster. But i liked it even i would never agree the way like the dev is forcing MC by script to go. But if its that what he wants us to experience ...the game is not bad because some like me dont agree with MC's behavior in situations like that. But for such things i think games are there to experience even things we dont like or what we would never do...and i think at the last scene of this version even MC gets a little excitement..

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah. Basically, you have to antagonize and confront Mia every chance you get. Which you should, because she is horrible.
TBF any GF would be "horrible" to MC, man spends more time playing CoD in a day off than he does with his GF all month (before she starts ghosting him)

Reactions: sava75

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
TBF any GF would be "horrible" to MC, man spends more time playing CoD in a day off than he does with his GF all month (before she starts ghosting him)
True enough, although I hear the title wave of disagreement approaching regarding such a broad generalization. I've said from the start that their relationship is garbage and he has to own his part in it. The dude is clearly showing that this is his first real girlfriend for a reason. I don't think that she is horrible because she is horrible to him. She is just kinda horrible in general. Not a good girlfriend. Not a good friend. Not a good affair partner. Shitty as a camgirl. Mediocre at best in her job. No fun at parties. Can't win a chicken fight. Basically just a 1.8 GPA at life.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
True enough, although I hear the title wave of disagreement approaching regarding such a broad generalization. I've said from the start that their relationship is garbage and he has to own his part in it. The dude is clearly showing that this is his first real girlfriend for a reason. I don't think that she is horrible because she is horrible to him. She is just kinda horrible in general. Not a good girlfriend. Not a good friend. Not a good affair partner. Shitty as a camgirl. Mediocre at best in her job. No fun at parties. Can't win a chicken fight. Basically just a 1.8 GPA at life.
I have the suspicion she isn't your cup of tea, just a hunch tho :x

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes