Jan 31, 2022
I am still salty the way this was handled. I don't mind waiting for updates and I understand that everyone works on their own pace/ability. But people were donating and waiting for months while he slowly worked on the update that will probably never come even though it is supposedly almost finished (all art done).

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I am still salty the way this was handled. I don't mind waiting for updates and I understand that everyone works on their own pace/ability. But people were donating and waiting for months while he slowly worked on the update that will probably never come even though it is supposedly almost finished (all art done).
Same. I just hope that even if the dev didn't finish the game, he'd at least make the stuff he already made for the last update freely available.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
If you want games like this one with a flaky FMC I'd suggest Let the Nighsthine In. Or Holding Hands or Teaser Date Kanon but after verifying the work on them actually continues, the devs apparently had some rought patches with their lives recently and wouldnt want them to turn into GFT 2.0
Mods for this forum are really freaking dumb lol.

Last edited:

Zasor

Jul 7, 2021
Guys...let this game rest as long it needs and play "King of Summer" instead. Its similar but gets reliable weekly updates and has really hot scenes.
If you want games like this one with a flaky FMC I'd suggest Let the Nighsthine In. Or Holding Hands or Teaser Date Kanon but after verifying the work on them actually continues, the devs apparently had some rought patches with their lives recently and wouldnt want them to turn into GFT 2.0
Mods for this forum are really freaking dumb lol.
Thanks for the recommendations, these are exactly what I was looking for.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Wish at the very least he would release all the art and let someone else finish it that way we can get something instead of getting blue balled with an incomplete game

ZexBlack

Jan 30, 2019
The Dev have annual 500$/each month but last update on Febuary. Either he burn out or he wanna hold this as long as possible for more free money each month

BlastJak

Dec 7, 2020
This game is already very good, I actually think you should play this without using a gallery patch... but I'm going to provide one anyway.

Full unlock gallery patch attached (should work for all future versions), drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.7.
Does anybody still have this? The download link doesn't work anymore

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes