gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Did it reach an ending or is it still in an alpha mode and not worth playing?
Actually, some routes are pretty much completely finished. Some feel finished although the author might aim to add a sort of epilogue and only one route really truly feels unfinished but even then you can think of it as a soft-ending. So yeah, definitely worth playing!

Reactions: kcj300 and sava75

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
afaik, Booty has been struggling with mental health for some time, and he recently added a new trauma to the list. Still, he can't give up now, the game is so far already - we're almost at the end. I think completing this work will do him some good as well. Not just the positive encouragement that comes with it, but also having this weight off his shoulders. Maybe spark that creativity again!

Possdan23

Dec 27, 2020
afaik, Booty has been struggling with mental health for some time, and he recently added a new trauma to the list. Still, he can't give up now, the game is so far already - we're almost at the end. I think completing this work will do him some good as well. Not just the positive encouragement that comes with it, but also having this weight off his shoulders. Maybe spark that creativity again!
Is this something that he posted under the comments of the febuary post recently?. I was a pateron, but then i stopped, I thought he moved on from developing games.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Dead Game ?
If you haven't played it, it's definitely worth your time. The game is 90% complete, so I think it's still worth your time if you're into this sort of thing. But yes, at this point I think it's pretty safe to say that the dev has abandoned it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As if anybody coming to the board and saying the game is dead will make it so. The abandoned tag will get applied soon enough, though, so that should be enough of an answer for reasonable folks.

• Sad
Reactions: Kestral and sava75
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes