fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Riley is slightly better in terms of not actually cheating on anyone, but she actively supports Mia through all of it, promises the MC to keep an eye on her and keeps having fucking threesomes with other guys with Mia.

She is an active participant in Mia's shit.

I would love Riley if she was actually honest, but claiming that she is honest is just a flat out lie.
She kinda explained she just wanted Mia to blow her relationship with MC, even if yeah Riley still lied to some degree. But it's more understandable/forgivable (for me), and let's not forget that Mia remains her friend too. The important part that makes Riley better, is not that she didn't lie as much, but that she actively tries to help MC (with his sexual problems), and that she seems the only one genuinely interested in what he's thinking. Mia generally listens without listening. She's just in her world, where everything is about her.
Well it's by design, she's a good ntr fmc I guess, but Riley is a better nts character.

• Angry
Reactions: MysticZeus

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
She kinda explained she just wanted Mia to blow her relationship with MC, even if yeah Riley still lied to some degree. But it's more understandable/forgivable (for me), and let's not forget that Mia remains her friend too. The important part that makes Riley better, is not that she didn't lie as much, but that she actively tries to help MC (with his sexual problems), and that she seems the only one genuinely interested in what he's thinking. Mia generally listens without listening. She's just in her world, where everything is about her.
Well it's by design, she's a good ntr fmc I guess, but Riley is a better nts character.
That literally makes it worse for me. She's not only dishonest, she's manipulative.
She purposefully destroyed the MC and Mia's relationship for her own benefit.

Not only that, but she could at any moment have come forward and told the MC for literally that exact result of Mia and the MC's relationship ending.
She chose to string him along for all that suffering and shit with Mia anyway.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Still funny how people think manipulation is only some movie "I planned your whole life!" type scheme and not classic toxic romantic interest type behaviors like omiting truths, incentivizing/aiding people to do things that pan out in your convenience, trying to make people sway into your PoV, etc.
Things which Riley constantly does.

Sep 8, 2021
Its kinda cope pretending Riley's much better than Mia tbh
if you look at it objectively, Riley really isn't as bad as Mia simply due to context.

Mia literally had her life ruined by a biggus dickus dude, was taken out of that dark place by the mc, but then betrayed the mc to get with another biggus dickus dude.

Riley just likes dick. Mia got issues fr.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That literally makes it worse for me. She's not only dishonest, she's manipulative.
She purposefully destroyed the MC and Mia's relationship for her own benefit.

Not only that, but she could at any moment have come forward and told the MC for literally that exact result of Mia and the MC's relationship ending.
She chose to string him along for all that suffering and shit with Mia anyway.
At the end of the day though, Riley shows signs she actually cares about the mc, Mia does not. It's simple as that.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
At the end of the day though, Riley shows signs she actually cares about the mc, Mia does not. It's simple as that.
I would say it is the least bad option between two bad options.... But they are still bad options

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Riley's a piece of work, and I find it hard to believe that she didn't know anything was going on between Gianna and Mia until the club, but Mia outright gaslights you. As the protagonist points out, Mia had many chances to drop Gianna but she never does. And worst, whenever you try to confront her she calls you paranoid knowing full well that you're right on the money.
Riley wears her awfulness on her sleeve whereas Mia tries to hide that she's just as bad

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Even so, riley's route is much better than the route of fighting for mia that's just pathetic.

And objectively speaking the best option for the mc is to get away from those horribly toxic people

Although I still choose riley lol

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Riley's a piece of work, and I find it hard to believe that she didn't know anything was going on between Gianna and Mia until the club, but Mia outright gaslights you. As the protagonist points out, Mia had many chances to drop Gianna but she never does. And worst, whenever you try to confront her she calls you paranoid knowing full well that you're right on the money.
Riley wears her awfulness on her sleeve whereas Mia tries to hide that she's just as bad
No she make it very clear in that she originally didn't knew what was going on between Gianni and Mia in her route and even admit that when she discovered it she tried to use it to her advantage, she had no reason to lie at that point.
So she tried turn the situation in a way that would benefit her wich was pretty shitty of her but is nowhere near as bad than the straight up lies and gaslight that Mia does to the MC in my opinion.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
She flat out had threesomes with the two of them.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
She flat out had threesomes with the two of them.
That's why I find it hard to believe. Riley tells you straight to your face that Mia offered threesomes with her exes to get them to stay, so to believe that Riley never extended that same offer with Gianni or any of her other FWBs is farfetched. Gianni fingers your girlfriend in front of you, and one of the first thing he says to you is proposing to be Eskimo brothers. Mia might try to be discreet , but Gianni isn't exactly subtle about being "Mr. Stealyourgirl." But until we get the completion of the revenge route, we'll never know just how much Riley lied by omission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes