kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Do we have any information about the current status? Has the dev said anything about progress or his own mental state etc.?

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
This game hasn't been updated for over a year, Dev committed seppuku probs, but why the duck isn't there an abandoned tag yet?
Abandoned tag: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. [https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/]

(IIRC, the tag is also applied if a game doesn't get an update for >18 months, but I might be wrong on this one.)

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
You can right click > Save As or try the Anonfiles link, the latter should trigger a download instead of a view but let me know if it doesn't and I'll get a zip uploaded.
I's not working for me :( Can you send me a file gallery.rpy? I need to have some program to read this file? Or just drop it to game folder? Thanks for answer :)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So whatever happened to this? Hasn't it been over a year now since the last update?
No one knows. Dev had some mental health issues and we haven't heard anything else from them in quite some time. Optimistically perhaps they've just stepped away for a while to fix their health

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
> Last tweet from developer
>
Damn... either he died or he is in prison now

Apr 5, 2022
so guys what happened to this game? I recently played again and before that I thought it was one of the best NTR on the market and I still think that, it's hard to see that this can't be completed or expanding, it's really a big waste...

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes