Jan 31, 2022
Wait, I just went through my playthrough trying my best to keep my dignity and seeing through the lies and deceit to eventually break up with Mia and moving on. But that didn't happen to me. Apparently after confronting Mia after she got back I cave in like a weak piece of paper mache. Also I think Riley was not entirely truthful as well, since she was not really supportive. Could anyone please explain how the story branch through my choices without spoiling too much, I would appreciate it.

I also want to say to the developer he really made a good story. I like how the MC tried to rationalize the whole situation and ignoring the red flags. And I like that there are multiple paths/endings.

I have not keeping an eye on the updates, but I just read he is in a depression and has not been able to finish the game.
I don't know what is fully going on, but I know depression is not a joke. Take some time of, your health is more important.
I hope you will take care of yourself and eventually work on Girlfriend Tapes again.
Thank you for the game and I hope for more to come! And take care.

PS: I went back and change instead of breaking the monitor I kept looking. The story went further and apparently the MC became a willing cuck. It kinda became hurtful to see him become more degenerate. Meanwhile Riley is apparently in on it, that definitely did not help. I think there was a flaw in the branching of the game. I remember not subscribing to that guy's profile, but I received a photo of Mia cheating.
My wish for this game is to have a path where I keep my dignity intact and rip into them for treating me like trash. Because, I was a bit bumped out the MC did not even resist anymore and accepted he was a cuck. Wishul thinking I know, but nonetheless you have made a good game and I hope for more. Thank you again.
Hmm that's odd, it has been months since I last played this game so I may be misremembering, but if you break up with Mia then either Riley becomes your GF (if you have enough Riley points) or you don't get together with Riley because you don't see her that way and look forward to college.

That walkthrough PDF that is linked in above post is really good, from that one I made a shorter version of a guide where you can clearly see all the paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: fixed formatting

Last edited:

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Hmm that's odd, it has been months since I last played this game so I may be misremembering, but if you break up with Mia then either Riley becomes your GF (if you have enough Riley points) or you don't get together with Riley because you don't see her that way and look forward to college.

That walkthrough PDF that is linked in above post is really good, from that one I made a shorter version of a guide where you can clearly see all the paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: fixed formatting
Thanks for the guide. In my path I confronted Mia about the cheating, but eventually the MC caved in and decided to stay with Mia. Mia eventually told Gianni she wants nothing to do with him anymore. So this path ends with MC and Mia staying together. It was described that she still loves the MC, but I am afraid she might cheat again, because she loves big penises. =/

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for the guide. In my path I confronted Mia about the cheating, but eventually the MC caved in and decided to stay with Mia. Mia eventually told Gianni she wants nothing to do with him anymore. So this path ends with MC and Mia staying together. It was described that she still loves the MC, but I am afraid she might cheat again, because she loves big penises. =/
Ah yeah, then you got number 3 path I am guessing. That's my worry too. I hope it turns out in a happy ending where MC learns how to properly satisfy Mia (maybe with toys - penis sleeve?). Otherwise it would be kinda pointless since there is already other NTR route with Mia.

Reactions: 7sins7

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Ah yeah, then you got number 3 path I am guessing. That's my worry too. I hope it turns out in a happy ending where MC learns how to properly satisfy Mia (maybe with toys - penis sleeve?). Otherwise it would be kinda pointless since there is already other NTR route with Mia.
Yeah me too. I think Mia likes to be treated roughly, so I think this route can be a happy ending route for MC and Mia. Also, this kinda sounds stupid, but I wish more games would include more happy endings in NTR games.

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Sorry for the double post, but I realise something. In the path that I played the MC actually stood up against Gianni. He actually proved Riley wrong, he can choose not to be a cuck. With this development, I actually want another ending made. One where he gets both Mia and Riley. And to make it more interesting, let Mia and Riley fight over the MC. Just my opinion of course.

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone have a safe file of the game with full gallery unlocked?
Just drop this one in the "game" folder.
This game is already very good, I actually think you should play this without using a gallery patch... but I'm going to provide one anyway.

Full unlock gallery patch attached (should work for all future versions), drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.7.

Jan 31, 2022
Wasn't this supposed to be updated in February?
Yes, the game was supposed to be out in end of December but developer decided to focus on additional changes instead of finishing the game. He had been getting a lot of harassment online for months at that point and after December's Patreon post, he got addition negative feedback about his lack of focus on finishing the game, then he got depressed and hasn't been working on a game much. There has been 1 month of radio silence, so nothing new to update here.

I wish developer well, but I think he has been making months of bad decisions and it's irresponsible to the people who supported him for months/year. In my opinion he should invest 1 month of his Patreon income (currently paused) to pay someone to finish writing dialogue for him (the thing that is left to be done). The longer he drags this on, the worse it will get, he actually has a chance to make a decent monthly income if he finishes and advertises his projects.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, the game was supposed to be out in end of December but developer decided to focus on additional changes instead of finishing the game. He had been getting a lot of harassment online for months at that point and after December's Patreon post, he got addition negative feedback about his lack of focus on finishing the game, then he got depressed and hasn't been working on a game much. There has been 1 month of radio silence, so nothing new to update here.

I wish developer well, but I think he has been making months of bad decisions and it's irresponsible to the people who supported him for months/year. In my opinion he should invest 1 month of his Patreon income (currently paused) to pay someone to finish writing dialogue for him (the thing that is left to be done). The longer he drags this on, the worse it will get, he actually has a chance to make a decent monthly income if he finishes and advertises his projects.
Yeah, this wasn't one mistake, it was months of mistakes. Depression can be a nasty self sustaining cycle, and it sounds like the dev was already struggling and then he got in over his head with the final update. The thing is that the Dev seems like a nice guy and has been honest and paused payments, so I don't want to be overly critical.

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Yeah, this wasn't one mistake, it was months of mistakes. Depression can be a nasty self sustaining cycle, and it sounds like the dev was already struggling and then he got in over his head with the final update. The thing is that the Dev seems like a nice guy and has been honest and paused payments, so I don't want to be overly critical.
I understand people are dissapointed in the delays and I know they support him with money, but people shouldn't harrass the developers. I really believe they are trying their best making their games and the harrassment is counter productive.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Game honestly could have ended after one of the best reveals of all time. Easily one of the best scenes ever on this site. I guess the only thing left is to rewatch the scenes from a birds eye perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: jags25655

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's a real shame what's happening with this game, it was almost finished and there hasn't been an update in a long period of time, what depression can do to a person's creativity is terrifying, and it's a real shame because I think this game is much better than other games of the genre like IPBLU, a shame, hopefully the dev will recover and finish the game

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes