Jan 31, 2022
WRONG. This is dumb pseudoscience you probably read off tumbler . Evolutionary "scientists" just imagining things in to existent
"Inanimate models were used to assess the possibility that certain features of the human penis evolved to displace semen left by other males in the female reproductive tract. Displacement of artificial semen in simulated vaginas varied as a function of glans/coronal ridge morphology, semen viscosity, and depth of thrusting. Results obtained by modifying an artificial penis suggest that the coronal ridge is an important morphological feature mediating semen displacement."

Reactions: fabulous007

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
"Inanimate models were used to assess the possibility that certain features of the human penis evolved to displace semen left by other males in the female reproductive tract. Displacement of artificial semen in simulated vaginas varied as a function of glans/coronal ridge morphology, semen viscosity, and depth of thrusting. Results obtained by modifying an artificial penis suggest that the coronal ridge is an important morphological feature mediating semen displacement."

One more reason for the bull not to use a condom.^^

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Look everyone. A rare moment where we can clearly see how the blind lead the blind.
Look everyone. A not-so-rare moment where you can see an angry netizen that think he needs to be rude toward other people because he's convinced they're wrong, even if he never checked if they were actually right, and even if he's in fact the one that's wrong.
I don't even get why you were so angry lmao.

Ouw127859

Oct 6, 2022
Hi Guys, I cant download the game in my pc(WIN) , i had tried the links provided in the first page, is there any other way to download or Mega file?

Last edited:

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
Wait, are you talking about the gianni resort stuff with that beach stuff etc or something else?

Jan 31, 2022
I haven't played game in few months, so I am not sure, but I think they meant the vacation house that you visit after you fail to get black out drunk at the concert. There is alternative paths where you succeed at getting drunk and Mia takes you home to take care of you.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Y
I haven't played game in few months, so I am not sure, but I think they meant the vacation house that you visit after you fail to get black out drunk at the concert. There is alternative paths where you succeed at getting drunk and Mia takes you home to take care of you.
Yeah, that is where MC wins I guess. I wanted ntr so I didn't play it.

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
icl I skipped the cuck route but it seems like I'll have to check it out now cause I didnt realise it included totally diff content as when I failed to get blackout drunk in my first re-playthrough all I got was some webcam scenes as opposed to this vacation house that you mentioned, then again since the updates I only played the new content so maybe I have to do a whole playthrough from the start of v0.9

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
¿cualquier actualización? or that it is a small actu of scenes or what?
If you're not talking about the changelog then at the moment there really isn't that much progress on the game itself cause the dev had a combo of an illness recently and a lot of content in mind that he wanted to put in the next update in general, also there was the fact that he decided to go for a new look to the characters as well which slowed down the next update even more

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
It is a pity that there is no ending where you leave your girlfriend and take revenge on her best friend by posting all the pictures and videos on the Internet (for example). So I would be happy with the game and she would go to ignore, and so she just went to ignore. :LOL:
Girlfriend and her best friend are just whores.)

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1799361

Overview:
The countdown for the inevitable begins! At the end of summer you and your loving girlfriend Mia will attend different colleges. The two of you will have to consolidate your relationship for long-distance. However, that’s easier said than done. You’ve started to notice slight changes in Mia’s behavior ever since she got a summer internship through a male friend who’s a bit too close for comfort. If worrying about your girlfriend wasn’t enough her best friend Riley teases you at every chance she gets which is also starting to put you at your wits' end. On top of all that you find yourself infatuated with a lewd E-girl whose content seems oddly familiar. The choices you make this summer will have a lasting effect on your future.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Developer: BootyProfessor - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will NOT work with v0.9!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Italian Translation
Darth Sidious thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1153461 View attachment 1153457 View attachment 1153459 View attachment 1153456 View attachment 1153455 View attachment 1153458 View attachment 1153460 View attachment 1153450
View attachment 1220921 View attachment 1220922 View attachment 1332467 View attachment 1332468 View attachment 1480521
Anyone know when the next update will come? Its been a while

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
Next update may not be for a while, will just have to wait for the next dev update at some point and go from there

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I didn't realize that it's been almost a year since the last update. This game is teetering at this rate. There are delays, and then there are delays. This update seems to have completely swamped the professor, and I get the impression that he's completely lost the forest through the trees.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes