GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree in that respect. Riley isn't innocent either but I just couldn't help but notice she seemed to care more than Mia did
"More" is a relative term though. At no point did I think Riley and the MC had a real connection. Now, in my playthrough the MC avoided any (or almost any) sex with Riley because there didn't seem to be any connection there. So perhaps if you do have sex with her a relationship develops, but that's the wrong order of operations. The fact that she tells the MC that she'll always choose Mia over him is all I needed to know. And the fact that she's hooking up with Mia and Gianni too, well, that puts the kibosh to the idea that she cares about the MC. So when she reveals that she actually has a crush on the MC, it felt totally fake to me.

But atleast Riley is honest about what she needs from sex. Mia is a deeply confused and selfish person. Where as I felt Riley was unnecessarily antagonistic towards the MC (again, that's the kink), at least she was consistent.

But all that said, this is a fun game and I don't want to take it too seriously. Humiliation is part of the kink, and even though I didn't want that for the MC, I get that a "happy" ending isn't in the cards and that's ok. I'm just going to take my MC and get him the hell away from these people, even if it means the next update doesn't have much content for me.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Kinda of a disappointment with the non ntr routes. I was kind of expecting the fake iron man fatty to give a hand to the mc...idk how but help the mc..... fake iron felt like a wated character....4/10. Wanted more harm to douche and more an effect on mia for what she did.

Nte routes were solid......8/10

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Am I missing something here, the endings I got (0.9) were to either fuck Riley and get caught by Mia, or continue watching and catch Mia cheating and you say you want to watch her fuck others in the future?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Kinda of a disappointment with the non ntr routes. I was kind of expecting the fake iron man fatty to give a hand to the mc...idk how but help the mc..... fake iron felt like a wated character....4/10. Wanted more harm to douche and more an effect on mia for what she did.

Nte routes were solid......8/10
Wait... this game had a non-NTR route? LOL how?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Am I missing something here, the endings I got (0.9) were to either fuck Riley and get caught by Mia, or continue watching and catch Mia cheating and you say you want to watch her fuck others in the future?
Probably due to the route you were on. In my game MC found video of Mia cheating, and had three choices: jerk off, break up, or get revenge.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but everyone in this game seems really fucked up. The MC is much more sympathetic (at least in my playthrough), but even he's a mess. Riley and Mia though...YIKES. I mean, I guess that's the point of these games (this is my first NTR game), but I look at both Riley and Mia with very different degrees of contempt.
You're not wrong. The only thing that I will add is that even though the MC isn't necessarily a bad person he is a bad boyfriend. This is his first relationship and everything he does screams that he wasn't ready for one. Riley has her fans but she is not a good friend to either Mia, whose boyfriend she covets, or her "crush" who she only wants to crush under her heel. Mia is the human equivalent of a toxic waste dump and Gianni is herpes in human form. So when compared to these individuals (there is really nobody else in the game) it is unsurprising that MC is sympathetic. This is a rare game where the unhappy ending is the one where he gets the girl back, because damn.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I'm seeing all this people talking about Mia going to Paris and all but I didn't get any if that tho. Is it supposed to stop when you found out Riley and Mia fucking that guy on that bed and then Riley came out and found you.

And I downloaded the gallery unlocker and there's whole lot more scenes with Riley at the end of the gallery.

Did I somehow downloaded the wrong version or something?

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Girlfriend Tapes [v0.9] [BootyProfessor]- Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 701 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 170 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 682.5 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 135 MB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, all the way until this update I held out hope for god-tier game writing.
I'll be honest and say I can enjoy most fetishes and ntr may not be my favourite genre by any means. Still, I've grown to appreciate some of the writing dynamics, even as far as netorase such as " Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma" or "Gyarukano! ~Wagamama Body na Honpou Kanojo~", having little interest in the genre these despite being mega simple hit me in the feels a little for how much the women love their boyfriend/husband despite the events of the game yada yada.

I've been following this game (Girlfriend Tapes) since it was first posted here, now...
The biggest issue I have with this game is a loss in potential.
The way I as a writer pictured this going was that there would be 2 BASE routes: Those where Mia cheats, and those where she doesn't.

To elaborate, I always thought there was gonna be justification for the "odd" scenes, such as in the mall when she was clearly cumming, the justification in my eyes could have been she felt her boyfriend was growing distant from her and so she was using a toy in the changing room for some excitement. Even the LAST update, my justification for the MC "seeing" her have sex on his laptop would have been a dream, seems bland but it continues the narrative.

Then as the NTR route is right now it's fine, 0 complaints there.

There's variety in her cheating, but the way I assumed it would end would be 3 routes minimum:

The MC stays faithful, you turn Riley down every time and slowly due to your own temptations to cheat (explained from the very first sex scene with her (Riley) "jealous or turned on") you suspect Mia of the same, this would help the consistency. From there the game would slowly progress for you to find out Bootylicious was just some random e-girl, Mia never did anything with someone else and you and her work things out (True End, romance end yada yada).

The MC cheats, this would lead to 1 of 2 routes:
Either you cheat and enjoy the idea of Mia cheating (cuckold route), which leads to the current end where you either take Riley or Mia and that end of this update "I wanna see you sleep with other men".
OR:
You select that you don't like cuckolding, which brings you to the route where the MC finds Mia's phone and it's outright cheating, 0 turn-ons (could also present an option here to jump onto cuck route or to have your multiple branched endings from here).

I don't expect these changes anymore. Played the most recent update in its entirety. As a writer and game fan, I was a little letdown.
When I look at it as a NTR game, it's there, by no means the worst I've seen, but I just feel like the potential it could of has was ultimately lost.

I had my suspicions the dev was gonna make it a NTR exclusive game, Idk I guess I'm just a sucker for the "True End" stuff in Japanese eroge where there's always a happy route that's called the True Route.
I'll still play the finale. But hopefully, there's a good end of some kind.

Ultimately, it's a decent game thus far, just dislike the "gigachad who treats Mia like shit can win her body and heart by having a big dick", from my own experiences the average woman doesn't like much over 6 inches to begin with, but this is fiction lol...
Let's see how everything ends in a few months~

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Ask me if there is one missing in my gallery, how do I unlock it? View attachment 1718301
I've the same issue
You're both missing the 'Reclaim Mia' route.

Here is how I believe you get it:

IIRC, I got the reclaim route by:
1. Always making choices that favored Mia
2. Always turning down Riley
3. Never making any cuck choices (this includes standing up to Gianni whenever you get the chance).
4. Training with the sex-toy every chance I got (might not be necessary)
5. Finally, and most importantly, I didn't stop Mia from going on the trip to Desireland. When the option to drink the whole bottle at the club came up, I took a single shot instead.

Sorry if anything is wrong. This is just from memory.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Ultimately, it's a decent game thus far, just dislike the "gigachad who treats Mia like shit can win her body and heart by having a big dick", from my own experiences the average woman doesn't like much over 6 inches to begin with, but this is fiction lol...
Similarly to most male-oriented erotica, the premises rely heavily on trope and fantasy of what men perceive to be important, sexually and socially. So even as they depart from masculine ideals for masculine anxieties, as here, the themes of the fantasies remain the same.

I'm not particularly into NTR, but the ones which seem to do it best tend to draw from the core of uncertainty and insecurity which haunts the fragile parts of the psyche. If this genre were realistic, 95% of the jealousy and suspicion would be ultimately unfounded, and 4% would be the result of a partner being finally driven away by the paranoia.

I very much relate to the sense that the writing kept suggesting to me some greater complexity of character, which I was hoping to see through even if arcs overall did not resolve in the traditionally satisfying expectations. But that complexity never advances beyond hints. There is a sense of greater depth to each of them, and their interrelationships, that just hangs on the horizon. The latter acts feel almost indistinguishable from the former.

That's really unfortunate, because the expectation of something deeper is what pulled me through the mostly needlessly tragic aspects of the story. I think the writer has a talent, for sure, and I would love to see them take it further in their subsequent works.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems like a lot of people had much higher hopes and expectations for this game than I did. When I played the first release I thought that it might have different paths but only one real ending with both Mia and Riley being taken away. That's usually how the song goes in these mystery NTR games. Maybe with a few "bad" endings along the way for flavor. Now that I know there are multiple endings it makes the MCs decisions less tiresome. I may enjoy another playthrough. But I never envisioned any path that didn't have NTR. That meatball Gianni was going to get what he wanted from Mia, one way or another. I'm not sure what is going to be done in the next release, though. Maybe it will be an ending when it is revealed that all the sexual shenanigans were sitcom misunderstandings. But while that would be clever, based on what I've seen so far that couldn't be accomplished with actual good writing. You could do it in a soap opera way. Mia has an identical twin that likes to impersonate her and fuck with her life because she stole her boyfriend in junior high. But yeah. Mia was always gonna get fucked in this game and a pure path wasn't really in the cards.

I agree with those that say that this game isn't meant to be realistic. In real life, women cheat for many reasons or no reason at all. Even when they love their partners and have no issues with them. Often, so-called issues in the relationship are only brought up in the gaslighting period after the cheater has been caught and they are playing on the insecurities of their partner in an effort to shift the blame away from themselves. It can also be said of men, as many women who have been blindsided by cheating can attest. Often, the cheating partner is an inferior partner in every way but being with the person that they are cheating with convinces them that they are better somehow. Many times the main attraction of the cheating partner is their unavailability, such as being married to someone else. The idea that it is impossible to "end up" with the cheating partner makes the liaisons more thrilling as does the prospect of being caught. But as the game is and NTR playing into a fetish of course the cheating partner is going to be superior in every way; including availability, looks, physique, wealth, power, and a dick the size of a Pringle's can. Basically the protagonist of a harem game who wandered into someone else's game.

TL;DR I guess that the writing of this game isn't the best on the site, but it isn't the worst either. It kinda falls into the category of Maximus screaming "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Similarly to most male-oriented erotica, the premises rely heavily on trope and fantasy of what men perceive to be important, sexually and socially. So even as they depart from masculine ideals for masculine anxieties, as here, the themes of the fantasies remain the same.

I'm not particularly into NTR, but the ones which seem to do it best tend to draw from the core of uncertainty and insecurity which haunts the fragile parts of the psyche. If this genre were realistic, 95% of the jealousy and suspicion would be ultimately unfounded, and 4% would be the result of a partner being finally driven away by the paranoia.

I very much relate to the sense that the writing kept suggesting to me some greater complexity of character, which I was hoping to see through even if arcs overall did not resolve in the traditionally satisfying expectations. But that complexity never advances beyond hints. There is a sense of greater depth to each of them, and their interrelationships, that just hangs on the horizon. The latter acts feel almost indistinguishable from the former.

That's really unfortunate, because the expectation of something deeper is what pulled me through the mostly needlessly tragic aspects of the story. I think the writer has a talent, for sure, and I would love to see them take it further in their subsequent works.
I think some of it can be explained with the realities of coding and mapping a story that complicated. I'm toying with my own game, and once you sit down and write a branching story, and contemplate the required coding, it quickly becomes clear how complicated it all gets. I wouldn't be surprised if the dev was contemplating a more robust non-NTR story route; but abandoned it in favor of a simpler/more focused story when they began to plan out all the necessary steps. There's already been a number of coding issues in the game (that's not meant as a criticism), so a story with more branches would have been exponentially harder.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes