Jan 31, 2022
Does the GF always cheat on you or is there a path to avoid it?
She always cheats, you are not controlling her actions nor seeing from her POV. This is a NTR game at its core, so it would be pointless if you could avoid her cheating. But that all being said, there are paths that give you options how your main character handles with her cheating (giving in and becoming cuck, breaking up with her and taking revenge, replacing her with another girl etc..).

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does the GF always cheat on you or is there a path to avoid it?
At the beginning of the game when that fat guy with glasses tries to give you the app, say no. That is the start of the only path to getting her back if that is what you want (but yes, she always does have sexual activity with her co-worker).

Reactions: Puma1978

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Looks like he's pausing billing on Jan 1st, anyone with Patreon access who could post what he said about it here?

mmaddmar

Feb 11, 2018
Hello!

I decided not to charge anybody for this month because I haven't made enough progress to justify getting paid. I was thinking about it since you guys gave me feedback on my last post which, together with the messages on discord is what solidified this decision. Even if I don't reply, just know that I do read everything on the server. I just thought I'd be able to respond better in a post here.

It's completely true that fucking around with the colours was not the right move at this time. I should've moved on/ left it until after the game was done/ started doing it when I start working on the remaster.

Instead I doubled down and spent most of this month doing them (and afterwards the backgrounds as well). I thought they'd be well received but my stupid ass didn't think about the fact that not everyone has the same display. Mine has never been colour calibrated so it's obviously going to look different than the next person's.
As I stated in a comment, a zip file with the original png's will be made available for download.
Still, it wasn't beneficial for everyone therefore it's a huge L.

Another time sink, which in hindsight was avoidable, was setting up the sprites. In short, I used to save the sprites as a single image, with different copies for every expression x every outfit, which was always a dreadful process saving the images. Whereas now they're broken into layers and made into what you see in game with code. I thought I knew what I was doing but clearly not. InfiniteCanvas can attest to that. At least they should work as intended now and I'm able to move on.

The only thing that could've been a saving grace is if I got to, let's say, the halfway point with the dialogue. But that's not the case either. I still only got a few scenes done, about 10k words' worth. Normally that would be fine but for this update that's barely anything.
In the Christmas period I had to de-mold (is that a word?) the apartment because the stuff appeared everywhere. Then my friends were in town and I was able to meet them for the first time in about half a year. Hangovers are getting harder and harder. These all meant another couple of days without progress.

So that's that. I'd like to apologize for being ignorant and so close to the end I still proceeded to do things nobody asked for. Had I stuck with what worked before I might've been able to deliver this month. Had I not gotten hell bent on redoing the art I could've delivered in October. It's become a vicious cycle and it only ended because I was satisfied with the art.
Call it perfectionism, and while it's true that I want to make the game the best I can, all of that comes from a place of insecurity and wanting to feel some form of self-satisfaction. Which I honestly did feel when looking at my art progress this year and those moments being so rare, are worth a lot to me.
Still it's debatable if it was worth the price of losing most people's trust. Probably not, and honestly if I managed/ thought things through better we might not have ended up like this.

It's no use to be regretful though. What's done is done and I'm ready to make more mistakes in 2023.
Once again, thank you for all your support! Everyone, have a happy new year!
BP

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
is just me or girls look more fat? I'm not referring on pregnancy images on the normal one it look fat to me
I wouldn't say they look "more fat" I would say it has more definition, except for the waistline.
Arms and shoulders used to be a little more straight lined, and now they have more of a curvature.
Same thing with necks.

I do see what you're saying though..

2023-01-05 04_09_17-mias_o2_lewdb.png ‎- Photos.png
2023-01-05 04_08_20-mias_o2_lewdb.png ‎- Photos.png

2023-01-05 04_07_24-mias_o2_lewdb.png ‎- Photos.png

mmaddmar

Feb 11, 2018
from Patreon

Hello!
I currently have 20k words from the ~50k, which is my estimate for covering all the events that happen in the update. I haven't been able to get into a rhythm with writing, only managing a few hundred words on the daily. I'm not concerned about that just yet because the writing progress has always used to fluctuate like that for me. One day it's a measly few hundred words, requiring blood, sweat and tears and then another day I'd get into an inspired state to write a few k words. So sooner or later it will start to even out. Plus I'll have some extra time on my hands to write.
However, even if I'd speedran the writing in the next 2 weeks I anticipate the coding to take at least one week. In other words, it's not happening this month either guys. In (the worst) case progress continues at the current slow pace close to the end of the month I might pause billing again. But if you don't want to be charged it's best to cancel manually, on your end.
The next progress report will probably be posted when I'm done with writing.
See ya,
BP
can't believe that even after this long, writing is only at 40%. frankly ridiculous at this point.

Mar 12, 2018
can't believe that even after this long, writing is only at 40%. frankly ridiculous at this point.
Writer's block can be a bitch. And I'm not surprised he's having one, considering that he has to multitask with changes to the CGs that will take a while to get completed anyway. As a writer, when you can consistently write for a few hours every day, you can write 100k per month pretty easily. But when you don't feel like writing, even getting 10k per month is kind of hard. Believe me, I'm a commercial writer myself, lol.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes