Jan 31, 2022
How the fuck did he ever come up with August 5th as a plausible release date lmao it's Christmas
Well my guess is that there are 2 mentalities:
  1. "People really want an update as soon as possible, I better push out something quickly to make them happy."
  2. "It's not realistic to rush out a decent update, so might as well take time and try to make the best product possible."
My guess is he went from 1 to 2 when he realized the final update would be shit if it was rushed, so he decided to make something he would be proud of. In general, there is this rule when you are making any product (paintings, music, websites, etc), you can make 80% in 20% of the total time, while the last 20% takes 80% of the total time to finish.

Last edited:

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
Well my guess is that there are 2 mentalities:
  1. "People really want an update as soon as possible, I better push out something quickly to make them happy."
  2. "It's not realistic to rush out a decent update, so might as well take time and try to make the best product possible."
My guess is he went from 1 to 2 when he realized the final update would be shit if it was rushed, so he decided to make something he would be proud of. In general, there is this rule when you are making any product (paintings, music, websites, etc), you can make 80% in 20% of the total time, while the last 20% takes 80% of the total time to finish.
do we have a date?

Dec 19, 2022
How the fuck did he ever come up with August 5th as a plausible release date lmao it's Christmas
He could split the endings into few updates instead of just putting everything into one. Like Mia/Riley/Neither routes = 3 smaller updates. Instead, we have to wait for one big chunk of content for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: Kestral

NTR-lurker

Dec 20, 2022
Really curious about the next update, not sure why but I'm pretty sure it'll be good and will not disappoint on the quality (still took a bit too much time)

Mystery55

Aug 15, 2018
I honestly thought 0.9 was so cool with the option to fight back.
Got my blood pumping and its really cool to see a game do these multiple options for an ending.
I'm sure the end of it won't disappoint, I get why its taking so long its because he made these options on this previous update and now he has to branch off of them.
Let's just wait patiently I guess

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Lol. At least he burned out on 9/10 update and not at the start.

Well, shit I did jinx it last time. Would've been cool to get the update out by the end of the year but I don't see that happening anymore. Some of the tasks are taking way longer than ideal.

To be honest, I don't think update is coming, period. Too many remakes and reworks. It will go ad infinitum and then he'll just quit.

Oct 14, 2020

Well, shit I did jinx it last time. Would've been cool to get the update out by the end of the year but I don't see that happening anymore. Some of the tasks are taking way longer than ideal.

To be honest, I don't think update is coming, period. Too many remakes and reworks. It will go ad infinitum and then he'll just quit.
Oh no, another delay, didn't see that one coming. See you in 2023 for another year of excuses.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020

I knew the update wouldn't come out this month, he just going to postpone again and again like he does since August...

Reactions: Kestral

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018

yh tbh we have an insane amount of build up and hype behind the next update considering it's taken so long and he's decided to make it so big, so I can see him doing atleast 50 thousand more reworks before release

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Look like I'll forget about this game and check back in after a few months and see if it's been released then

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes