VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Most of the "games" on this site I happily ignore.

If I don't like the style of art...ignore.
If I don't like the game engine...ignore.
If I don't like what I perceive to be the storyline...ignore.

Not once have I gone into a thread and told everybody how much I don't like the art, engine, or storyline.

I just don't get it.

Having said that, I'm only into this story for a few lines of dialogue. I feel like it's going to need some SoiCowboy love. Let me know what you think.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I understand people have likes and dislikes. I'm still trying to understand the whole concept of this kind of art. Huge this and huge that... Ya put one baby in any of those 2 and they will blow up to 300 or 400 pounds? But i do like the story so far :unsure: They got very cute faces tho :cool:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Exquisite taste of the highest degree for making the girlfriend have such fat ass. Not to mention the bubbly and airhead personality with such lewd body makes for a hot combo.
One thing that should be added though, it is that so far from what is presented in the game, it's indicating that it's going the sharing/netorase way rather than netorare? so maybe this should be addded to the thread's genre or developer notes sections, or even the patreon page.

shiphappens

Jul 27, 2017
I understand people have likes and dislikes. I'm still trying to understand the whole concept of this kind of art. Huge this and huge that... Ya put one baby in any of those 2 and they will blow up to 300 or 400 pounds? But i do like the story so far :unsure: They got very cute faces tho :cool:
Personally, I prefer more realistic, normal looking, but this one isn't extreme at least. And the story is promising, so :)

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
lol post removed because I pointed out there's no actual NTR in this game? So what? Unless we are praising this shit we cant comment on it?

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
832.png

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes