4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
hey! sorry to bother u but i would like to use that perfect housewife fan sign! how can i get it?
Hey man! No problem. You should be able to just right click and save as... from there. It should then be useable as a sig for you! Oh and go check the game out too!

Reactions: Karcosa

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hey man! No problem. You should be able to just right click and save as... from there. It should then be useable as a sig for you! Oh and go check the game out too!
oh ok! im dumb sorry lol and yes, i love that game! haha cheers

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Thank you all for your kind words, it's really encouraging to hear your comments. You can be sure that I am most grateful for your support and I will do my best to work towards what I envisioned for this game.

I love how the comments are basically about how magnificently designed her arse is.
It really took some time create her curves. I am so glad you guys enjoy it. ❤

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just played this and I really like it so far Netorase is my favourite kink.
Anyway goodluck with the game dev.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Oh I know you did, maybe too long eh? ;)
Playtesting is an important part of the development.

I don't suppose you have more renders of it you could post here? Y'know for...research purposes. :sneaky:
Maybe in the following days something special for f95. I am really amazed how kind you guys are, feels good to be creating something for such a nice community.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
that was a nice short playthrough

AshenBunny leaving a v0.01 review here since it's the first release and very short one so no point in putting a rated review
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good writing on a sexual genre I barely see without the shaming/belittling element ("haha he's a cuck therefore soy male") - this one feels like a more mature way of handling the theme. I played for the ass and it is definitely nice in some images but could be improved elsewhere. The obliviousness of Ashley was the best sexual part for me.
I look forward to Isabella; Ashley's intentional and unintentional teasing and her flirtation with co-workers.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Netorase is the person in question getting off to their SO getting fucked. It's not cheating if everyone is in on it.
I know, but the uploader put the netorare tag, not netorase. The dev needs to change it if netorare won't be a part of the game and the wife will never fuck around without the MC's permission to avoid any misunderstandings. He even admitted he doesn't know the difference between the two kinks.;)

a bit too much worshipping by MC of Ashley and how much he loves her
I agree. She's beautiful and her body is a perfect 10, especially the backside, but the MC and the other characters should stop simping, be more dominant with that ditzy, airheaded bimbo and give her the dicking she craves.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I know, but the uploader put the netorare tag, not netorase. The dev needs to change it if netorare won't be a part of the game and the wife will never fuck around without the MC's permission to avoid any misunderstandings. He even admitted he doesn't know the difference between the two kinks.;)
Except there isn't a netorase tag, For some reason F95 only has the Netorare tag, and not netorase or netori tags. It's something to take up with the forum mods or something in that case.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
that was a nice short playthrough

AshenBunny leaving a v0.01 review here since it's the first release and very short one so no point in putting a rated review
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good writing on a sexual genre I barely see without the shaming/belittling element ("haha he's a cuck therefore soy male") - this one feels like a more mature way of handling the theme. I played for the ass and it is definitely nice in some images but could be improved elsewhere. The obliviousness of Ashley was the best sexual part for me.
I look forward to Isabella; Ashley's intentional and unintentional teasing and her flirtation with co-workers.
Thank you for your honest feedback!❤ I will not simply blame DAZ for the points you made about the booty, I take the responsibility for them and the other things you pointed out. I will try to fix these in the following updates. (But I really should blame the jeans for the oblong shape, it looks much more natural in that pose without the jeans since the textures do not adapt and they stretch unnaturally, I can show the "off" version if you think it would be OK and not spoil anything for you guys.)

About the office design/textures, I have some limitations with the rendering capability and I tried to "optimize" things as best as I can. I don't want to explicitly state it and ask people for things, the problem will solve itself if people decides the game is worthy.

About the spanking sound. Well, there is no spanking! That was a simple touch to signal Ashley.

Again, no excuses. I truly appreciate your feedback and took my notes.❤

Reactions: anon280

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for your honest feedback!❤ I will not simply blame DAZ for the points you made about the booty, I take the responsibility for them and the other things you pointed out. I will try to fix these in the following updates. (But I really should blame the jeans for the oblong shape, it looks much more natural in that pose without the jeans since the textures do not adapt and they stretch unnaturally, I can show the "off" version if you think it would be OK and not spoil anything for you guys.)

About the office design/textures, I have some limitations with the rendering capability and I tried to "optimize" things as best as I can. I don't want to explicitly state it and ask people for things, the problem will solve itself if people decides the game is worthy.

About the spanking sound. Well, there is no spanking! That was a simple touch to signal Ashley.

Again, no excuses. I truly appreciate your feedback and took my notes.❤
i admire your sense of accountability.
(But I really should blame the jeans for the oblong shape, it looks much more natural in that pose without the jeans since the textures do not adapt and they stretch unnaturally
that's unfortunate how that works. i hope it is not painstaking to manually fix those bugs... unless you have other clothing to choose from
I can show the "off" version if you think it would be OK and not spoil anything for you guys.)
well i got to see it without the jeans in another scene and it was perfect in it's shape, however, i'm curious of the effects of jeans—it won't spoil anything for me as we've already seen her bare from behind
About the office design/textures, I have some limitations with the rendering capability and I tried to "optimize" things as best as I can.
i understand. and you covered that limitation narratively by saying that MC is still renovating. it's okay, better than some other bgs i've seen around here.
hmm if it's not a spank then the tag on the game thread "spanking" is incorrect to have. but i hope there's spanking, esp random ones from the coworkers :sneaky:
I don't want to explicitly state it and ask people for things, the problem will solve itself if people decides the game is worthy.
in time, keep up the quality and consistent work and people will support you for that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
i admire your sense of accountability.

that's unfortunate how that works. i hope it is not painstaking to manually fix those bugs... unless you have other clothing to choose from

well i got to see it without the jeans in another scene and it was perfect in it's shape, however, i'm curious of the effects of jeans—it won't spoil anything for me as we've already seen her bare from behind

i understand. and you covered that limitation narratively by saying that MC is still renovating. it's okay, better than some other bgs i've seen around here.

hmm if it's not a spank then the tag on the game thread "spanking" is incorrect to have. but i hope there's spanking, esp random ones from the coworkers :sneaky:

in time, keep up the quality and consistent work and people will support you for that
I was just writing a DM to you.

Thanks to your input I found a way to make the jeans fit more naturally. I will fix those scenes and update the game in the following days. Not just a solution to this particular issue, but also a way to achieve other things I wanted with the clothes. Your contribution to this project is significant.

I am rendering the "off" version right now and I will share it in a moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon280
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes