4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Ashen Bunny
I completed the new update, and...
Firstly, due to the fact that I played for a long time, I managed to forget how beautiful this game is and how cool the dialogues are in it.
Secondly, I really enjoyed the long awaited continuation of the story: I really love Ashley, the chemistry between her and MC, her teasing nature and cute clumsiness. The new girl also is very cute!
Thirdly, I really like the direction you've taken, but I think some people might be unhappy because of it. I hope you don't give in to the persuasion of "сontrol freaks" who don't like vixen is teasing, especially on-the-edge-teasing, and prefer complete control over what is happening with fully domineering MC and non-independent GF.

Do you plan to add selectable matching options for GF, several independent routes with GF or other girl, or some dialogue options just for some roleplaying? It won't be bad if the game remains a kinetic visual novel, I will continue to read it and eagerly wait for each update!

Apr 5, 2022
Ashen Bunny
Firstly, due to the fact that I played for a long time, I managed to forget how beautiful this game is and how cool the dialogues are in it.
Secondly, I really enjoyed the long awaited continuation of the story: I really love Ashley, the chemistry between her and MC, her teasing nature and cute clumsiness. The new girl also is very cute!
Thirdly, I really like the direction you've taken, but I think some people might be unhappy because of it. I hope you don't give in to the persuasion of "сontrol freaks" who don't like vixen is teasing, especially on-the-edge-teasing, and prefer complete control over what is happening with fully domineering MC and non-independent GF.

Do you plan to add selectable matching options for GF, several independent routes with GF or other girl, or some dialogue options just for some roleplaying? It won't be bad if the game remains a kinetic visual novel, I will continue to read it and eagerly wait for each update!
Is she an unrestricted girlfriend or not?

Apr 5, 2022
Ashen Bunny

I really hope that the developer does not go down a path where turning the girlfriend depends on the MC's orders, as that would be very sad and would take away all the immersion and potential of what the game has created so far, as one of the most interesting things that attracted me to this netorase is the fact that the girlfriend, as in the name of the game, has no restrictions and is provocative on her own and creates situations that surprise both the MC and the player, which is basically how the game was until now, with FMC doing these things without the MC ask for nothing. Leaving her free to tease her, go out naked in the company like a fool, post images of herself in the work group, tease her in public, and together with other men, all these actions Ashley took alone. Which happens netorase in the game it's the MC letting this happen and ending up liking everything she does, the MC basically danced to the song as Ashley dictated, and that was perfect, I'll be very disappointed if the author just turns everything he did into a standard netorase where the girlfriend just does everything the controlling MC tells her.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes