4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.04] [Ashen Bunny] - Compressed

Win/Linux [128 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [113 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's almost like a stamp of approval to see this guy compressing some games. Thanks again :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlfriendUnfettered-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Kinda lame update considering it got put on hold for a min. Expected more but that's devs these days for you all getting worse and worse updates.
It's easy to talk bullshit when you don't know what the dev situation is or how busy the dev's life has been. I know that it is difficult for coomers to understand, but devs are also people and most people go through situations that prevent us from using our time on things that we would like to do. You know, not everyone can spend all day at home jerking off, unfortunately.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
It's easy to talk bullshit when you don't know what the dev situation is or how busy the dev's life has been. I know that it is difficult for coomers to understand, but devs are also people and most people go through situations that prevent us from using our time on things that we would like to do. You know, not everyone can spend all day at home jerking off, unfortunately.
Oh no don't get it wrong i get it, but everyone does. Plus anyone can say anything whether it is true or not.... That being said if you do something and things happen maybe just maybe put in more to make up for it (i would if i was a dev). That also doesnt make that it is a trend for devs these days any less true. Ive seen what devs "CAN" do when putting in the effort.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
SO SHAMELESS YOU WAIT FOR THIS UPDATE 4 OR 5 MONTHS AND LITERALY 3 MINUTES GAMEPLAY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY TO WAIT MONTHS FOR 3 MINUTES AT LEAST MAKE IT LONGER SO LEZY
Kinda lame update considering it got put on hold for a min. Expected more but that's devs these days for you all getting worse and worse updates.
Screenshot_20240625-165216-743.png
Try looking for the definition of "On Hold" first before ranting about the length of the update. DEV just started developing the game again and the amount of content in this update it's the same amount of content he made in the previous 3 updates this game had.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes