4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is she an unrestricted girlfriend or not?
No, I don't think so, if by "unrestricted" you mean fuck whoever she want, at least for now. And YES, if by "unrestricted" you mean she may do some... more... than expected from her MC, and even a player. But that's spoilers. Ashley is a good girl and a bad girl, all simultaneously. And she deserve to be teased, yet praised and worshiped by MC.
I really hope that the developer does not go down a path where turning the girlfriend depends on the MC's orders, as that would be very sad and would take away all the immersion and potential of what the game has created so far, as one of the most interesting things that attracted me to this netorase is the fact that the girlfriend, as in the name of the game, has no restrictions and is provocative on her own and creates situations that surprise both the MC and the player, which is basically how the game was until now, with FMC doing these things without the MC ask for nothing. Leaving her free to tease her, go out naked in the company like a fool, post images of herself in the work group, tease her in public, and together with other men, all these actions Ashley took alone. Which happens netorase in the game it's the MC letting this happen and ending up liking everything she does, the MC basically danced to the song as Ashley dictated, and that was perfect, I'll be very disappointed if the author just turns everything he did into a standard netorase where the girlfriend just does everything the controlling MC tells her.
Yeah, I like your vision! And I want it to be so!

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
I really hope that the developer does not go down a path where turning the girlfriend depends on the MC's orders, as that would be very sad and would take away all the immersion and potential of what the game has created so far, as one of the most interesting things that attracted me to this netorase is the fact that the girlfriend, as in the name of the game, has no restrictions and is provocative on her own and creates situations that surprise both the MC and the player, which is basically how the game was until now, with FMC doing these things without the MC ask for nothing. Leaving her free to tease her, go out naked in the company like a fool, post images of herself in the work group, tease her in public, and together with other men, all these actions Ashley took alone. Which happens netorase in the game it's the MC letting this happen and ending up liking everything she does, the MC basically danced to the song as Ashley dictated, and that was perfect, I'll be very disappointed if the author just turns everything he did into a standard netorase where the girlfriend just does everything the controlling MC tells her.
You are afraid that this game will become like perfect housewife

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Well, so far throughout the updates including the latest one, you see that the MC is a control freak. Ashley seems to be slowly pushing boundaries though. So we are slowly seeing him want for things he wouldn't normally want. It's sort of out of his control, like the pictures Ashely sent of showing Vince her boobs. He's coming to terms with his past and changing for the future with Ashley as the catalyst. She'll never do anything that he wouldn't approve of but at the same time she'll push him with unpredictable actions to spice things up. I don't see it ever going the way of Ashley being a simple NPC that just follows orders. (y)

Apr 5, 2022
Well, so far throughout the updates including the latest one, you see that the MC is a control freak. Ashley seems to be slowly pushing boundaries though. So we are slowly seeing him want for things he wouldn't normally want. It's sort of out of his control, like the pictures Ashely sent of showing Vince her boobs. He's coming to terms with his past and changing for the future with Ashley as the catalyst. She'll never do anything that he wouldn't approve of but at the same time she'll push him with unpredictable actions to spice things up. I don't see it ever going the way of Ashley being a simple NPC that just follows orders. (y)
as long as she continues to be able to be previously doing teasing (because that's the point of teasing) and things like that without the MC having to ask, order or pre-approve her to do so, that would just keep the pace of the game as it is, because what happens in this game and that's why it's a good netorase, is the fact that up until now most of the things she's done has been doing everything previously the way I mentioned, in fact it seems like she always starts something and coerce the MC to start liking it, and like a good cuckold he likes it straight away. Knowing this, I believe that the majority who liked the game so far want it to stay that way, and not give in to the will of those netorase fans who say their girlfriend can't do anything if she doesn't follow all the orders of the MC (player) in advance, this game would become generic if it came to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DGMAI01

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
as long as she continues to be able to be previously doing teasing (because that's the point of teasing) and things like that without the MC having to ask, order or pre-approve her to do so,
This is a slippery slope. Imo. If Ashley becomes more physical without MC letting her know in some way that what she's doing is within their current limits, then it's pushing into the netorare territory.
It's cool for now while she's only being touched, groped or semi-flashing. Once she starts going further you can't just have her just blowing guys behind MC's back without him knowing. I don't see how that would match up as being something acceptable for how the MC has been developed so far.
Dev has already said he's not doing any NTR stuff, so I don't see Ashley ever just going sucking and fucking everyone without considering MC's wishes or feelings.

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
This is a slippery slope. Imo. If Ashley starts get more physical without MC letting her know in some way that what she's doing is within their current limits, then push into the netorare territory.
It's cool for now while she's only being touched, groped or semi-flashing. Once she starts going further you can't just have her just blowing guys behind MC's back without him knowing. I don't see how that would match up as being something acceptable for how the MC has been developed so far.
Dev has already said he's not doing any NTR stuff, so I don't see Ashley ever just going sucking and fucking everyone without considering MC's wishes or feelings.
When did the dev say no NTR? The NTR tag is on and on the first page the Overview it says " Girlfriend Unfettered is an NTR (Netorase) focused visual novel with smoothly animated scenes."

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
When did the dev say no NTR? The NTR tag is on and on the first page the Overview it says " Girlfriend Unfettered is an NTR (Netorase) focused visual novel with smoothly animated scenes."
No, NTR (Netorare).
Yes, NTS (Netorase)
My bad for not typing it out and confusing folks. There isn't an NTS tag.
For some reason F95 only has an NTR tag which combines Netorare/Netorase/Netori into a single tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny
Apr 5, 2022
This is a slippery slope. Imo. If Ashley becomes more physical without MC letting her know in some way that what she's doing is within their current limits, then it's pushing into the netorare territory.
I can't see where NTR is in my speech, I just said that it's good that the game continues with the girlfriend the way it is now, making more independent decisions about netorase and the MC swimming in this idea (until then the game is literally that). , maybe you can think of any slip as a netorare, but that's not the case, because when netorase doesn't it also mean being with other men?.The MC literally agrees with the idea of Ashley going to try on leggings with a man from the company who obviously wants fuck her, and the MC knows very well the man's intentions as well as his girlfriend's provocations, and from then on Ashley takes all the actions and the MC watches with pleasure on the smartphone, with surprise, as he didn't exactly ask for she did nothing, but he agreed with her to go to that place, so the player expected at least something to happen, and she does these things first and after she tells the MC that she did such things and shows it with photos, that's netorase friend , and that's what the game has presented so far. Either you are very afraid of netorare or you just want to go the controller route as I said in the posts above, but whatever.
This moment exemplifies what I said and the type of netorase of this game and why it is so good, I hope events like this are constant. IMG_20240625_013628.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Ashen Bunny
I completed the new update, and...
Firstly, due to the fact that I played for a long time, I managed to forget how beautiful this game is and how cool the dialogues are in it.
Secondly, I really enjoyed the long awaited continuation of the story: I really love Ashley, the chemistry between her and MC, her teasing nature and cute clumsiness. The new girl also is very cute!
Thirdly, I really like the direction you've taken, but I think some people might be unhappy because of it. I hope you don't give in to the persuasion of "сontrol freaks" who don't like vixen is teasing, especially on-the-edge-teasing, and prefer complete control over what is happening with fully domineering MC and non-independent GF.

Do you plan to add selectable matching options for GF, several independent routes with GF or other girl, or some dialogue options just for some roleplaying? It won't be bad if the game remains a kinetic visual novel, I will continue to read it and eagerly wait for each update!
Thank you for your nice comment! I don't want to make completely different routes but I do plan on something something... We'll see in the next update, I hope I can execute it smoothly.

^ This just summarizes what I could have added to the conversation, but with a better English

PH started amazingly, then went downhill fast with so many weird NPCs and a heavy mix of fetishes out of nowhere... The wife just became a mindless fuckmachine who walks around half-naked all the time... I hope Girlfriend Unfettered progresses better...
Even though I have similar feelings about the beginning and how it continued, I still believe that game is great, just not suitable for our individual tastes for this case. PH highly inspired me to create my own project, the way it's developer have been constantly working on it and releasing updates every single month is praiseworthy. I'm sure a lot of people are satisfied with the direction it went and I'm happy for them for getting something amazing every single month. But I don't think we will follow a similar route for this one

I will keep using it as NeToRase, partly because it makes 100% sense and partly bc it's kinda annoying :)

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I do personally hope you add some NeToRare elements though. :D But it's your game, so if you don't intend on taking that route, I completely understand.......... but I am hoping for it :D
Elements are welcome and I'm all for them, as long as they are stable enough to not react and create unwanted compounds :D

Apr 5, 2022
Elements are welcome and I'm all for them, as long as they are stable enough to not react and create unwanted compounds :D
just if you did routes then you could have one not necessarily NTR but with more elements different from the main NTRS route, maybe something like a secondary route to appeal to the NTR crowd as well, but like the man said, it's your game so follow what you believe is best.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
just if you did routes then you could have one not necessarily NTR but with more elements different from the main NTRS route, maybe something like a secondary route to appeal to the NTR crowd as well, but like the man said, it's your game so follow what you believe is best.
If my goal was to appeal to the largest crowd possible I would be doing a pure incest/harem game and stay away from NTR. I will only create what I'm passionate about and hope that it aligns with your tastes too, that's the best I can do. We see a lot of games that tries to appeal to this crowd and then that crowd and even though it helps them find the money it also causes developers to lose their passion.

Best we can do at the end of the day is to love each other, to acknowledge that each individual has unique set of tastes and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone remember the F95 rules for self uploading your project? :)

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
If my goal was to appeal to the largest crowd possible I would be doing a pure incest/harem game and stay away from NTR. I will only create what I'm passionate about and hope that it aligns with your tastes too, that's the best I can do. We see a lot of games that tries to appeal to this crowd and then that crowd and even though it helps them find the money it also causes developers to lose their passion.

Best we can do at the end of the day is to love each other, to acknowledge that each individual has unique set of tastes and

Does anyone remember the F95 rules for self uploading your project? :)
You can just report the post in the OP (#1) with the links of the update and the changelog. Select Game Update and paste the links and the changelog in the text box.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Girlfriend Unfettered Version 0.04
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.04] [Ashen Bunny] - Compressed

Win/Linux [128 MB]
- - - -

Mac [113 MB]
- - - -

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes