4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I think the Dev, and others too are asking for negative comments by releasing small updates.

I'd rather wait longer and get a decent sized update.
I will admit that other devs have made me see all devs in a bad light because at some point majority always end up the same. But anyone can say anything and your just supposed to accept it?... Thats what got us where we are today with all the woke BS and dumb shit happening irl.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Everyone has IRL problems i got a mother with cancer and a brother who has paranoid schizophrenia. I still take care of my work while helping them....
I'm sorry for you, but you don't know what context the dev has and what problem he had, so anything we speculate is talking for the sake of talking, and you also assume that this is the only job the dev has when we don't know and most devs have a irl job that makes updates take longer.

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I will admit that other devs have made me see all devs in a bad light because at some point majority always end up the same. But anyone can say anything and your just supposed to accept it?... Thats what got us where we are today with all the woke BS and dumb shit happening irl.
Obviously some Devs are milking the shit out of the games they produce but the way i look at it most are just making games with no financial support to warrent them putting out updates monthly.

I would think most are doing it as a hobby with the hope they can make a bit of cash on the side. Maybe they also work a full/part time job as well.

So for me a little patience on my part is a good thing.

Although i'm sure at some point i have vented along with everyone else.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Everyone has IRL problems i got a mother with cancer and a brother who has paranoid schizophrenia. I still take care of my work while helping them....
Really? And you do that while in a different country from your computer that has all your work files on it? You know, since Ashen's family was out of country and he had to go back home for it. Something he stated numerous times. Since you're comparing your situation to his and said you could and do do better, I am sure you were able to start all your work 100% from scratch during that timeframe on a brand new computer or maybe even someone else's since you no longer had an income due to this emergency making you leave your job, and come out with an update that meets your personal standards and not care about all those people asking you to come back quick

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Fact remains, he isn't a dev who dips once he made some money. Those are the scum devs. It's a different story if they stated they lost heart in the project and asked you to stop funding. Nah.

Ashen had an emergency, said he would come back when he could, and did. Update is shorter than we may have wanted. Boohoo. At least its back on track. We waited this long, we can wait longer knowing that it is finally being continued

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Oh no don't get it wrong i get it, but everyone does. Plus anyone can say anything whether it is true or not.... That being said if you do something and things happen maybe just maybe put in more to make up for it (i would if i was a dev). That also doesnt make that it is a trend for devs these days any less true. Ive seen what devs "CAN" do when putting in the effort.
If you expect people to act in the same way that you would, then you're always setting yourself up for disappointment. Just because you would do something a certain way doesn't mean other would as well. Just accept what you get and move on.

And not everyone deals with issues in the same way. Again... stop expecting people to be just like you.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Dev said he's back like the last day of may, not even a month ago so I don't really get why thinking that he worked in an update during the whole year. About expecting something better I guess that's understandable but I don't know how the dev works in the game, some have the story set in stone or at least have written a story for a considerable amount of updates while others basically create a new game with every other forgetting what they did before and just "making new scenes", if it's the former then the scenes would have been the same no matter when the update came, if it's the latter the story becomes a mess long-term

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Changelog is surprising, 161 renders excluding the animations. Which is considerably more than the previous updates. But this one is kinda boring compared to the others, so it creates the illusion of me slacking off.
Well, it feels like the game is only starting with the introduction of more characters so it's understandable, do you have a roadmap for the story or just a vague idea of the direction of the story? Btw thanks for the update.

Reactions: hotgirls150
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes