4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Is the scene about Liam bugged or just lazy? I've only got a long monologue on a black screen.

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME! IT'S NOT A FUCKING NETORASE, IT'S A FUCKING LIGHT NETORARE! GEEEEEEETTTTTTT CUCKED MC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/10 OF A GAME!

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I'm unsure if all the details I work on have any resonation for the players. That ripped leggings alone took me days to figure out and implement, I could just make her undress and I guess it's my fault to be obsessed about the every aspect of the game in a similar manner and trying to make everything perfect. I could just use 10 renders per scene, express the emotions within the text or put a face near the textbox or like mostly everyone does, don't even express them and jump from scene to scene. Or I could do a 5 CG per update game with 3000 lines of text and I would probably nail that too. I would probably get less whiplash if used shit ass AI CG's instead of pouring my heart and soul into a few seconds worth of renders. What you see here takes time. I don't know why am I being called lazy or getting treated like a triple A studio. Sure, "If you don't like it, then maybe you can develop your own game" sounds cliche, but if you are going to claim that I'm lazy, you're gonna prove it. Try to put out 10% of the content of this update with all the animations, custom posing, post processing, writing and audio work within the same amount of time, and prove to me that I'm a lazy (I don't think you are foolish enough to think this is 9 months of work.) Or, kindly refrain from using the word if have no idea what it takes. I feel like I shot myself in the leg by setting a standard for the quality and immersion, and now everyone started to believe all these detailed work magically appear in my hard drive overnight.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, the fever dream notion in the latest review is something that I can fully get behind. It was boring and that dark scene was straight up off putting, but I wanted it to be done for the sake of the story and I think it will look beautiful on a completed game.

If you are going to suggest how I can make things better, I was here for it. But after working myself to mental and physical depletion for this update and finally reaching the time to get a quick breath, just to get called lazy by bunch of people that I serve for free, it feels nauseating. I don't think continuing to read through here is going to have any positive impact for neither this project nor my mental health. You can reach out to me on Patreon or Discord or you always send me a private message from here which I get a email notification for.

So long F95, and thanks for all the fish :)

Godofwar1983

Mar 9, 2021
I'm unsure if all the details I work on have any resonation for the players. That ripped leggings alone took me days to figure out and implement, I could just make her undress and I guess it's my fault to be obsessed about the every aspect of the game in a similar manner and trying to make everything perfect. I could just use 10 renders per scene, express the emotions within the text or put a face near the textbox or like mostly everyone does, don't even express them and jump from scene to scene. Or I could do a 5 CG per update game with 3000 lines of text and I would probably nail that too. I would probably get less whiplash if used shit ass AI CG's instead of pouring my heart and soul into a few seconds worth of renders. What you see here takes time. I don't know why am I being called lazy or getting treated like a triple A studio. Sure, "If you don't like it, then maybe you can develop your own game" sounds cliche, but if you are going to claim that I'm lazy, you're gonna prove it. Try to put out 10% of the content of this update with all the animations, custom posing, post processing, writing and audio work within the same amount of time, and prove to me that I'm a lazy (I don't think you are foolish enough to think this is 9 months of work.) Or, kindly refrain from using the word if have no idea what it takes. I feel like I shot myself in the leg by setting a standard for the quality and immersion, and now everyone started to believe all these detailed work magically appear in my hard drive overnight.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, the fever dream notion in the latest review is something that I can fully get behind. It was boring and that dark scene was straight up off putting, but I wanted it to be done for the sake of the story and I think it will look beautiful on a completed game.

If you are going to suggest how I can make things better, I was here for it. But after working myself to mental and physical depletion for this update and finally reaching the time to get a quick breath, just to get called lazy by bunch of people that I serve for free, it feels nauseating. I don't think continuing to read through here is going to have any positive impact for neither this project nor my mental health. You can reach out to me on Patreon or Discord or you always send me a private message from here which I get a email notification for.

So long F95, and thanks for all the fish :)

Bro…… your game is bad ass….. the renders are great, the gal you chose is one of a kind, and the story line was great. The fever dream threw me off a bit, but overall a great game. Don’t let some douchebags discourage you. Many of us fans of the game have been waiting patiently for your overdue return….. Glad you’re back. Shake them haters off bro and keep up the good work.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Another dev pushed away from here because of people not understanding a damn thing about how hard these games are to make.

I don't even know if I'll bother coming to this thread anymore if my buddy Ashen isn't here.
I made a comment here that got deleted, and now I'm kind of worried I wrote something horrible.
It's easy to write and say things here on the internet without knowing the impact it has. It's not like we can see the person in front of us and their reactions and quickly apologize and adapt.

Well.. I try to stay somewhat cool but even then you never know.. Out of 100 comments maybe 2-3 are things I never should've written in the first place..
Still I don't know what I wrote and whatnot so.. Just saw this as my comment had been deleted for derailing. Hope I wasn't one of them..

Also, I think this is something a dev will have to find a way to counter. I bet many can take it and not care, some don't read at all and some yeah..
Not excusing myself from what I've written before, if it was here or elsewhere but.. Not everyone is going to write songs of praise, ever..
I am one of those that avoid bad comments. If I made a game I wouldn't read what other people said here. I could write but not read. I wouldn't google myself so to speak.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Another dev pushed away from here because of people not understanding a damn thing about how hard these games are to make.
I don't even know if I'll bother coming to this thread anymore if my buddy Ashen isn't here.
It's misleading to blame it on, "it's difficult to make H-games"—that's evidently not true, because people are doing it constantly, and you can see so on the Latest page. Dev flipped the table, so we can only go by the sarcastic red hearts on every comment that he wasn't ready to come back. It's no one's fault, hopefully he can destress and work it out; a lot of games go even longer without a single mention, and then just pick back up where they left off.

Reactions: Xonra

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
This is just sad. But what else can you expect from an average f95 user if not rudeness and ignorance. Hope the dev doesn't get discouraged by this thread.

Btw, does anyone have the link to discord?

Reactions: Silwith

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020

What happened? Sorry not always following all threads, but this game is really okay, I don't see why people should talk bad about it or so. Ofcourse there will always be some that not like it, but then just don't play it and ignore the thread, there many other games probably more in their interests. Anyway, Ashen if ya read this, keep up the good work and don't let bad talk discourage you.

Reactions: hotgirls150

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What happened? Sorry not always following all threads, but this game is really okay, I don't see why people should talk bad about it or so. Ofcourse there will always be some that not like it, but then just don't play it and ignore the thread, there many other games probably more in their interests. Anyway, Ashen if ya read this, keep up the good work and don't let bad talk discourage you.
Ashen said he's not coming back to this thread, which is a shame, but I can understand why he wants to avoid it.

Reactions: hotgirls150
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes