4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Fuck any troll or some worthless low-life fuck that would bash Ashen or this game, sure some maybe a bit frustrated if maybe they felt the update wasn't long enough although for me, I wanted it to be longer and wasn't 100% satisfied but it's understandable since it's the 4th update in the whole ass game, but dont you dare discourage the guy, the mods here need to be more active and people need to report trolls or suckers more, Ashen seems like the sensitive type so we wouldn't want to mess with a guy who came back to his game when the majority of devs just decide to bail and screw it. Update was awesome, can't wait for more, and hope Ashen continues this masterpiece, also fuck every cunt on here who comes to suck people's energy like vampires while they're no better than an annoying fly.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Our very first time
Another dev pushed away from here because of people not understanding a damn thing about how hard these games are to make.

I don't even know if I'll bother coming to this thread anymore if my buddy Ashen isn't here.
The supporters seemed to have enjoyed the update. Words from them have been positive and AB seemed to be super excited. But like always, the entitled freeloaders, that give nothing to the game always attack games that update without enough sex for them to fap to.
Not just this one but there’s a lot of threads with dozens of pages with people calling devs lazy, or calling them milkers and mods do nothing.
But you know what did get deleted? My post congratulating a guy for posting a rational comment.
Site is going down the drain.

Last edited:

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Fuck any troll or some worthless low-life fuck that would bash Ashen or this game, sure some maybe a bit frustrated if maybe they felt the update wasn't long enough although for me, I wanted it to be longer and wasn't 100% satisfied but it's understandable since it's the 4th update in the whole ass game, but dont you dare discourage the guy, the mods here need to be more active and people need to report trolls or suckers more, Ashen seems like the sensitive type so we wouldn't want to mess with a guy who came back to his game when the majority of devs just decide to bail and screw it. Update was awesome, can't wait for more, and hope Ashen continues this masterpiece, also fuck every cunt on here who comes to suck people's energy like vampires while they're no better than an annoying fly.
I find it curious that some were expecting sex, it's literally version 0.04 (I know this might not mean anything depending of the dev) but if they played the earlier version it's obvious that the game it's only starting and the naughtiest thing done was showing her nipples

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Of course I was overexaggerating.. but it happens more often than you think it's not, you can see for yourself by using the search function and selecting abandoned game tag. Not going to reply on this matter any further.. just mark words when this game get's the abandoned tag.
HE IS BACK!!
Man! I have never been so happy in my life to be wrong!

A little note:
Imho the Schizophrenic episodes MC is having gotta be removed completely, or at least dialed down significantly. it is just so goddamn annoying..
Other than that looking forward for future updates! (y)

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
HE IS BACK!!
Man! I have never been so happy in my life to be wrong!

A little note:
Imho the Schizophrenic episodes MC is having gotta be removed completely, or at least dialed down significantly. it is just so goddamn annoying..
The schizo thing makes sense when considering how MC waffles back and forth on wanting to see Ashley exposing herself one minute, then telling her to cover up the next. He's a possessive control freak, but his lust brings out a completely different side of himself. Those two side war over making decisions concerning how things will play our and imo could lead to some pretty unique situations.
For instance, his hesitation to answer Ashley at the coffee shop that lead to her showing her boobs to Vince. We know know why he hesitated. Dev is doing good work. I'd say give it a couple of updates and if it doesn't work then revisit this discussion!

Last edited:

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Ashen Bunny, don't even bother with children replies, it's even worse if they are actually at the age of adulthood and dishing out these kind of replies.

For the black screen, our mc could easily have aphantasia so it would be realistic xD.

You intrigued me with that comment when you colored black a mentioned scene and I for the love of god can't figure out which one you mean or did it get lost in translation for me.

Have a nice day,
and like I said skip em'

Last edited:

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Oh and sorry for the double post but inner monologues are normal? And he clearly is trying to push away the person he used to be/is trying not to be anymore( the red colored innerlogue).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Oh and sorry for the double post but inner monologues are normal? And he clearly is trying to push away the person he used to be/is trying not to be anymore( the red colored innerlogue).
Someone gets it! Yay!

The transition also plays like a person closing and then later opening their eyes. He was sitting with his eyes closed, fighting his inner demons and struggling with the past to change for the better in order to do right by Ashley this time around. He doesn't wanna lose her again! :love: It was so good, imo!

not a dev

Jun 26, 2024
What is an estimate for total play through time from beginning to end? Trying to see if its worth using data to download.
I think it's worth your time if you are not solely looking for hardcore stuff. Otherwise immensely hot stuff, at least for my personal tastes.

I think the goal was to introduce them and just like you said dial them down significantly and give MC full control again after the shock of the moment subside. And not only dial them down but also turn what remains of them into silly supporters of MC in his journey of exploring this fetish instead of sources of inner conflict. Game has been goofy in nature so far and I... I mean the dev, has no intention of turning it into a psychological horror.

Ashen Bunny, don't even bother with children replies, it's even worse if they are actually at the age of adulthood and dishing out these kind of replies.

For the black screen, our mc could easily have aphantasia so it would be realistic xD.

You intrigued me with that comment when you colored black a mentioned scene and I for the love of god can't figure out which one you mean or did it get lost in translation for me and it hasn't been done yet, could you perhaps enlighten me in privates.

Have a nice day,
and like I said skip em'
It probably meant the scene you mentioned. :(

Someone gets it! Yay!

The transition also plays like a person closing and then later opening their eyes. He was sitting with his eyes closed, fighting his inner demons and struggling with the past to change for the better in order to do right by Ashley this time around. He doesn't wanna lose her again! :love: It was so good, imo!
Yeah, he closes his eyes while hugging her chest, and since dev never before wrote any of the script without constantly checking it with the CGI's to make sure if the mood is harmonious, this time he didn't realize how long it got.

I'm subscriber, I don't see gameplay, It only black windows
I see, did you also wipe your memory and just decided to stay focused on that particular screen? If so, makes sense.

Just add this script.rpy in the attachment to your base game directory and replace it with the current one, problem solved. Also reach me out on Patreon so I can issue a refund.

I'm adding the script to main thread

Last edited:

not a dev

Jun 26, 2024
It still works for some reason, download it from the OP post, add it to same directory as .exe, if any errors arise just rollback or retry

Last edited:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
The schizo thing makes sense when considering how MC waffles back and forth on wanting to see Ashley exposing herself one minute, then telling her to cover up the next. He's a possessive control freak, but his lust brings out a completely different side of himself. Those two side war over making decisions concerning how things will play our and imo could lead to some pretty unique situations.
For instance, his hesitation to answer Ashley at the coffee shop that lead to her showing her boobs to Vince. We know know why he hesitated. Dev is doing good work. I'd say give it a couple of updates and if it doesn't work then revisit this discussion!
The thing that makes flirty chick's like that sexy is when they know when to foot the pedal and ease off without you needing to hint too much. She can push the envelope but have his pleasure be at the center of it and it's golden. Tbh it only stops being erotic for me when she starts putting her own pleasure at the forefront cuz now u just have a generic slut and not a perfect seductress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The thing that makes flirty chick's like that sexy is when they know when to foot the pedal and ease off without you needing to hint too much. She can push the envelope but have his pleasure be at the center of it and it's golden. Tbh it only stops being erotic for me when she starts putting her own pleasure at the forefront cuz now u just have a generic slut and not a perfect seductress.
I agree 100%, which is why I'm against her doing things by herself without knowledge of the MC that the one guy was asking for. having a teasing woman, that doesn't need to be watched over 24/7 because she knows where to draw the line is hot. It also enables the Devs to make scenes hotter by constantly increasing the couple's set boundaries and having it play out in different scenes that escalate over time. IF she's just freely doing whatever she wants you lose out of that as she has no reason to stop.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes