4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
there are no previews he only said:

Hello everyone!

Version 0.04 is about 85% completed, I couldn't find a scene to share a sneak peak of without spoiling stuff. This will be a more animation-heavy update so stay tuned ☺

Stay safe and as always, have a good one!
Good call to not spoil anything. Ashley's surprises are the BEST surprises lol

Mrbig123

Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys, can Someone share the new post on patreon or tell us what it's about.
is the dev ok?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Hey guys, can Someone share the new post on patreon or tell us what it's about.
is the dev ok?
Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you all with a heavy heart and explain a situation, which will unfortunately result in a delay in the update of my project.

My parents were involved in a car accident. I am currently in the airport and waiting for my flight. They did not disclose the severity of their situation. I have been informed by my aunt and all I know is one of them is in the hospital and bedridden. Their well being is my top priority, and I must be there with them during this difficult period.

I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and for any anticipation you had for the project's update. Your support means the world to me, and I'm truly grateful for your understanding during this unexpected and trying time.

I promise to keep you updated on my project as soon as I can. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience, thoughts, and well-wishes for my parents recovery.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to sharing the good news with you all.

Stay safe.
It was not behind a paywall

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Wow this is superb. It's a super simple premise executed to perfection. I go into more detail in the spoiler tags below but if you're into netorase, go play this now.

On a seperate note, does anyone have any thoughts regarding Layla & Isabella? Are they being setup as additional love interests for the protagonist? Will Ashley bring them along the netorase play as well? Or is it something else entirely?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
I just saw it, I admit that this game has great potential, we need to understand if his girlfriend will cheat on him in the future or his boyfriend will help him...
Anyway I feel sorry for the author what he is going through, but I still wanted to know if any Patreon supporters have spoken privately and if the parents are okay?

Reactions: Negan0p

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I just saw it, I admit that this game has great potential, we need to understand if his girlfriend will cheat on him in the future or his boyfriend will help him...
Anyway I feel sorry for the author what he is going through, but I still wanted to know if any Patreon supporters have spoken privately and if the parents are okay?
He wrote on the first page, no cheating, only teasing and sharing i suppose.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes