4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
What an Amazing Game. Waiting for the update, Ashen Bunny you are a genius man, I will subscribe to your patreon.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Hello everyone. Over the past month I have spoken with nearly a hundred people on Patreon and explained my current situation. I apologize for not checking in on here sooner.

Thank you all so much for being considerate and concerned. I really wish not to speak about the situation publicly, I hope it's understandable.

While not delivering on the project still fills me with guilt and shame for disappointing hundreds of people, my priority is still my family. I am in a situation where focusing on my job instead of being with them could lead to regrets that last for the rest of my life.

I will be back and continue the project as soon as I am no longer needed by my family. I appreciate your patience and I am truly grateful for all the people that shown support in my burden and expressed their good wishes. Thank you, and please stay safe

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone. Over the past month I have spoken with nearly a hundred people on Patreon and explained my current situation. I apologize for not checking in on here sooner.

Thank you all so much for being considerate and concerned. I really wish not to speak about the situation publicly, I hope it's understandable.

While not delivering on the project still fills me with guilt and shame for disappointing hundreds of people, my priority is still my family. I am in a situation where focusing on my job instead of being with them could lead to regrets that last for the rest of my life.

I will be back and continue the project as soon as I am no longer needed by my family. I appreciate your patience and I am truly grateful for all the people that shown support in my burden and expressed their good wishes. Thank you, and please stay safe
Take all the time you need, bud. Family always comes first. Prayers for you and your family! <3

Griev

Dec 7, 2021

I understand 100%!
This game, and the community will be here later what's important is your family.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023

Hey! i hope everything gets better for you and your family, you been very generous to me and had kind words, even im one more random guy here, take your time, and have a great weekend :)

Reactions: Griev
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes