4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
Hey, I have a question for you guys that haven't left yet. How do you guys feel about Netorase in this game? There's obvious sharing going on, but there's also the GF doing certain spicy things without her BF's permission. Some seem to think its impossible have Sharing with the fear of actually cheating being present. What do you guys think?
I think cheating adds a hotter layer to this game, the issue is that the girlfriend does hot things without the MC's permission, in this game it's still netorase because the MC likes it even if he is in doubt at first. In other words, there is indeed a type of cheating here like the scene of her putting her ass on the other man's face without the MC asking her, but when it suits her, the MC asks her to do it but she had already done it, so she adds the useful to the pleasant, in short, cheating in this game would actually be another mode of netorase.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I can't remember the Dev's name but the game was called Lustful Instincts or something. Apparently he'd done the same thing before with a similar game which he had under a different name and got found out because of a Patron
Update: It was Primal Desires

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Hey, I have a question for you guys that haven't left yet. How do you guys feel about Netorase in this game? There's obvious sharing going on, but there's also the GF doing certain spicy things without her BF's permission. Some seem to think its impossible have Sharing with the fear of actually cheating being present. What do you guys think?
Netorase would be awesome for sure.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Hello Ashen Bunny is time to wake up buddy it's been a month now we are waiting here please just response it just give update and what about your family are there good now ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fascorslolen

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
I think by this long gone, maybe he already Retired or just go lol.
That would be a shame. He seemed pretty engaged and the product was excellent. Its' unfortunate he has not been able to post any comments, either here or on Patreon, that I have seen. I do hope everything is going well ...

Reactions: Negan0p

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
That would be a shame. He seemed pretty engaged and the product was excellent. Its' unfortunate he has not been able to post any comments, either here or on Patreon, that I have seen. I do hope everything is going well ...
I'm surprised that after more 2 months of radio silence he still has over 300 patreons. Did he pause payments? If not, he probably should.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I find it amusing how people are like "oh, guy had a family emergency and went out of country and likely has very limited access to a computer now, so he must have abandoned this game entirely"

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Phones now are almost as good as computers, completely unvalid point there. Can't expect any different tho my guy some very big/famous devs set course for this kind of behaviour, lying and making up excuses I'll just add two as I don't care to name more brain drop for WVM and RK Studios for Radiant are using these methods vigorously to rake in money for basically nothing or to buy more time or to extend something that should've already happened. The only one I did pay and don't doubt at all to deliver is whatwhygames and power vacuum ( in this circle of genres don't get me wrong there are others ). For supporting devs, to each their own but I have a simple and failsafe method ( for not losing money for absolutely nothing )of supporting when I see results and not throwing away money on what ifs but yeah the trust has been broken for a rational man over the recent years. No attack just stating a quick and not thorough analysis.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Phones now are almost as good as computers, completely unvalid point there. Can't expect any different tho my guy some very big/famous devs set course for this kind of behaviour, lying and making up excuses I'll just add two as I don't care to name more brain drop for WVM and RK Studios for Radiant are using these methods vigorously to rake in money for basically nothing or to buy more time or to extend something that should've already happened. The only one I did pay and don't doubt at all to deliver is whatwhygames and power vacuum ( in this circle of genres don't get me wrong there are others ). For supporting devs, to each their own but I have a simple and failsafe method ( for not losing money for absolutely nothing )of supporting when I see results and not throwing away money on what ifs but yeah the trust has been broken for a rational man over the recent years. No attack just stating a quick and not thorough analysis.
As a person who has visited many countries, yes, you are right, phones are great, BUT I also know how difficult its been to get cell reception when I was at an all inclusive resort or visited my cousins, or decent enough wifi to do anything sometimes. Everytime I go out of country I warn the main games I play, on my phone even, that I may be inactive, because one, I tend to get busy and get little time if I am out of country, and two, if I do get time, there's no guarantee I get strong enough data or wifi to actually launch any of the phone games. I agree that he should pause the patreon payments, without a doubt, and I agree that he should give us a bit more updates, but I do believe people are jumping to super fast conclusions here. Granted, I also don't know too much of the history and how prevalent it is to take a person's money and run for devs on this site.

TLDR, I think people should potentially pause their patreon subscriptions for some time, at least until he comes back, but I do also think people are jumping to conclusions really quickly

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
As a person who has visited many countries, yes, you are right, phones are great, BUT I also know how difficult its been to get cell reception when I was at an all inclusive resort or visited my cousins, or decent enough wifi to do anything sometimes. Everytime I go out of country I warn the main games I play, on my phone even, that I may be inactive, because one, I tend to get busy and get little time if I am out of country, and two, if I do get time, there's no guarantee I get strong enough data or wifi to actually launch any of the phone games. I agree that he should pause the patreon payments, without a doubt, and I agree that he should give us a bit more updates, but I do believe people are jumping to super fast conclusions here. Granted, I also don't know too much of the history and how prevalent it is to take a person's money and run for devs on this site.

TLDR, I think people should potentially pause their patreon subscriptions for some time, at least until he comes back, but I do also think people are jumping to conclusions really quickly
I have no stake in the game because I don't pay, but agree patreons should pause their subscriptions until the dev resurfaces. I wouldn't go so far as to say the game is abandoned at this point. Give it another month or two. As most of us know, some devs go alot longer than others without communicating squat, and then boom! 6 months later an update comes out.

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think he's one of the bad ones in my opinion, he was very engaged in the beginning and up to august and was up/online all the time. However like I said many devs made sure you can't really take anything they say at face value anymore. For the subscription part as far as I remember he said he would quit his regular job and do this full time and if he went through with it he should've handled this part much better, being more transparent and saying he will need support from us in helping his parents and being able to survive basically(so to keep subscriptions active). I unplugged my support because he wasn't transparent enough/to vague on going forward (future planning).
This game isn't dead at all yet if everything said transpired 2 months is nothing and he's catching up with his parents aswell, he's just too quiet for me to keep supporting.

Reactions: Mac182

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Hello everyone. Over the past month I have spoken with nearly a hundred people on Patreon and explained my current situation. I apologize for not checking in on here sooner.

Thank you all so much for being considerate and concerned. I really wish not to speak about the situation publicly, I hope it's understandable.

While not delivering on the project still fills me with guilt and shame for disappointing hundreds of people, my priority is still my family. I am in a situation where focusing on my job instead of being with them could lead to regrets that last for the rest of my life.

I will be back and continue the project as soon as I am no longer needed by my family. I appreciate your patience and I am truly grateful for all the people that shown support in my burden and expressed their good wishes. Thank you, and please stay safe
Just going to post this for people that can't be bothered to go back a couple of pages.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Ashen Bunny brother what are you doing? We are waiting for your update just give us some response that when you will give the update what about the update. it's been 2 months brother:unsure:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
The dev lost a lot of patreon supporters after his update. Went from 300 on Tuesday to just 75 today and falling. Not surprised really. He should have paused payments from the start.
That's pretty extreme, but I think it's good thing hopefully, you can't really expect people to continue paying when the dev is gone like this.
Hopefully those supporters will return quickly once he starts posting updates again

yeah he should probably have paused the payments..

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
That's pretty extreme, but I think it's good thing hopefully, you can't really expect people to continue paying when the dev is gone like this.
Hopefully those supporters will return quickly once he starts posting updates again

yeah he should probably have paused the payments..
Yeah I probably will subscribe again once he comes back but its mainly because why pay for a known break/pause

Reactions: Griev
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes