4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
And there won't be any. If you haven't figured it out yet the developer seems to have bailed, I as much as you would like to imagine he's RS and is working on multiple versions at once but realistically that isn't the case. He's also a pretty bad communicator, the first time around it was personal and family oriented which I understand you'd want to keep private, but this time around I find it disrespectful to his existing patreons that he simply vanished despite some internet haters, he should have communicated his intentions regarding the future however bad it is (like quitting is the most logical reality).

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
And there won't be any. If you haven't figured it out yet the developer seems to have bailed, I as much as you would like to imagine he's RS and is working on multiple versions at once but realistically that isn't the case. He's also a pretty bad communicator, the first time around it was personal and family oriented which I understand you'd want to keep private, but this time around I find it disrespectful to his existing patreons that he simply vanished despite some internet haters, he should have communicated his intentions regarding the future however bad it is (like quitting is the most logical reality).
Assuming nothing bad happened to the developer, I agree with you. Shouldn't leave his supporters hanging.

Reactions: princess bride
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes