4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Artio20

Jun 1, 2018
I hope dev did not abandon the project just because of the "haters". We are here and definitely want to see more of your work Ashen Bunny . This game was one of the best in slow progression genre and it has taken a lot of attention which unfortunately bring the haters too. Do not give up because of the fools, actually do not even listen to them. Unfortunately I do not have the luxury to financially support you as a patron but I agree with what mesoru said, only listen to you patrons because they are your financial supporters and they won't stop supporting you just because a bunch of idiots came here and shout their unworthy opinion.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
So, did the game get abandoned? That would be terrible. The game has so much potential. Is there any communication with the dev in discord or on patreon?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Last Patreon post was in July I know that's not a long time, but I get the feeling the reaction to the last update here might have killed any desire the dev had to continue.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
You gotta take the good with the bad man and know that you will never please everyone. If the developer gave up on this project because of negative comments then he's weak af. I can't imagine he would do that. He was quite passionate about this game before his life was derailed by some personal/family stuff. I guess time will tell.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes