4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Instead of getting bored with "filler" text, meaningless mini games and grinding, you will enjoy your girlfriend constantly yet incrementally interacting with other men.
Really?
Because I've been playing the game for over an hour now, fell asleep 3 times, which is a feat considering I'm insomniac, and all I've seen is text, text, text, text, very small almost unreadable text on cell phone, some photos, some more text, and even a black screen with a lot of text and no image.

Hours I have been in the game, I even skipped some not 'filler" text and the game is yet to begin.

Two other characters have been suddenly introduced and yet are completely irrelevant to the story.

EDIT: oh, never mind, I actually finished the game right after writing this.

So... it's just filler text then? 2 scenes, no NTR, no gameplay, nothing.
Oh, and dudes beating the meat.

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Really?
Because I've been playing the game for over an hour now, fell asleep 3 times, which is a feat considering I'm insomniac, and all I've seen is text, text, text, text, very small almost unreadable text on cell phone, some photos, some more text, and even a black screen with a lot of text and no image.

Hours I have been in the game, I even skipped some not 'filler" text and the game is yet to begin.

Two other characters have been suddenly introduced and yet are completely irrelevant to the story.

EDIT: oh, never mind, I actually finished the game right after writing this.

So... it's just filler text then? 2 scenes, no NTR, no gameplay, nothing.
Oh, and dudes beating the meat.
You are just a regular F95 Hater !!!

Who force you to play this game ? If you dont like the game , go play other game who like you !!!!

This game is not for you !!! I gues your type of game is Perfect hosewife , hotwife ashley ,Miriam when the MFC become a whore in first 5 min of playing etc

This game is for slow burn type players .

If you dont want to fall a sleep again , stop playing this game !!!

Ps: Start support the DEV if you want to have a word on the story , but deh you like free suff , your type of player likes only to spread hates !! .

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023

Who force you to play this game ? If you dont like the game , go play other game who like you !!!!

This game is not for you !!! I gues your type of game is Perfect hosewife , hotwife ashley ,Miriam when the MFC become a whore in first 5 min of playing etc

Ps: Start support the DEV if you want to have a word on the story , but deh you like free suff , your type of player likes only to spread hates !! .
Don't say bullshit because the protagonist of the Perfect housewife game is not a whore and you can, the dev himself has confirmed that this game was inspired by Perfect housewife so don't say bullshit if you don't know anything...

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

Oh, I'm sorry I've hurt your feelings, here, have some tissue to dry those sad tears.

And don't worry, I'll definitely go play something else, since I've finished this.

There is no hate in what I said, game is advertised has being different from other linear text focused VN, and yet, it is one of the most linear text filled game I have played. If it wasn't advertised this way, I probably wouldn't have reacted the way I did.

I play a lot of text based games, there are games that tell a story, and there are games with text, as I said somewhere else, milk bottles have text on them too. It's not the word count that is important, it's the quality of the story and what is being told.

The game has been in development for over a year, and the game is only 2 days long, yet, some events that should be short takes forever to unfold. Once I get the idea of what's going on, I don't need to read an essay on on it to make the scene last longer.

And, this:
"Start support the DEV if you want to have a word on the story", nope, I won't support financially a dev or a product I don't like. And considering the dev did a burnout and might probably slow down their already very slow work, I don't see why I should support them.

It's not that I "like free stuff", not everybody is rich, even though I work (well, not right now), I still live under the poverty line of my country, which is a rich country, so i can't spend my money willy nelly, when I see a good game, or at least a game I like and that is affordable, I do support it. But my wallet isn't an infinite pit of money.

Anyway, in the very low chance the dev read this, don't take it personally, the game is just not for me.
I know this isn't constructive criticism, and honestly, I wouldn't even know how to make suggestions to improve it, since I don't even know if it needs improvement, I'm ok with the way the characters interact with each other, and the story seems interesting, but everything is just way too long. Remember, show, don't tell. This is a VN, the Visual part is important too, that's how you show. You don't need to emulate full conversations with useless chit-chat, it's still a game, it needs to be entertaining.

But as I said, not a game for me, so feel free to ignore this and similar negative comments if it helps you feel better and keeps you motivated to continue to work on your project, good luck.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Oh, I'm sorry I've hurt your feelings, here, have some tissue to dry those sad tears.

And don't worry, I'll definitely go play something else, since I've finished this.

There is no hate in what I said, game is advertised has being different from other linear text focused VN, and yet, it is one of the most linear text filled game I have played. If it wasn't advertised this way, I probably wouldn't have reacted the way I did.

I play a lot of text based games, there are games that tell a story, and there are games with text, as I said somewhere else, milk bottles have text on them too. It's not the word count that is important, it's the quality of the story and what is being told.

The game has been in development for over a year, and the game is only 2 days long, yet, some events that should be short takes forever to unfold. Once I get the idea of what's going on, I don't need to read an essay on on it to make the scene last longer.

And, this:
"Start support the DEV if you want to have a word on the story", nope, I won't support financially a dev or a product I don't like. And considering the dev did a burnout and might probably slow down their already very slow work, I don't see why I should support them.

It's not that I "like free stuff", not everybody is rich, even though I work (well, not right now), I still live under the poverty line of my country, which is a rich country, so i can't spend my money willy nelly, when I see a good game, or at least a game I like and that is affordable, I do support it. But my wallet isn't an infinite pit of money.

Anyway, in the very low chance the dev read this, don't take it personally, the game is just not for me.
I know this isn't constructive criticism, and honestly, I wouldn't even know how to make suggestions to improve it, since I don't even know if it needs improvement, I'm ok with the way the characters interact with each other, and the story seems interesting, but everything is just way too long. Remember, show, don't tell. This is a VN, the Visual part is important too, that's how you show. You don't need to emulate full conversations with useless chit-chat, it's still a game, it needs to be entertaining.

But as I said, not a game for me, so feel free to ignore this and similar negative comments if it helps you feel better and keeps you motivated to continue to work on your project, good luck.
ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
So what? Every NTS Game Forum i check always People doing Argument Stuff, Bruh please Stop it, this is not a place for War, everyone come here to enjoy after long day of work right? if this not your genre please go other stuff, there is too little game already in this NTS Genre, don't offend the Dev and make them Leave the project please. 2024 atleast i have 4 NTS game to follow now.

Godofwar1983

Mar 9, 2021
So what? Every NTS Game Forum i check always People doing Argument Stuff, Bruh please Stop it, this is not a place for War, everyone come here to enjoy after long day of work right? if this not your genre please go other stuff, there is too little game already in this NTS Genre, don't offend the Dev and make them Leave the project please. 2024 atleast i have 4 NTS game to follow now.
What are the other 3 games your following?

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

I said the same thing. Because of some haters, who besides criticizing don't know how to do anything, they make Dev no longer want to continue the project, as long as he sees that his work is not respected.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes