4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You probably like it for the same reason I do - the gf and mc's relationship remains strong and they don't shit on each other nonstop.
Exactly bro they treat each other with love and respect. I won't even touch another girl in this unless I have permission.
I would feel so bad cheating on her.

Reactions: giorgyo777

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I want to tell you that this kind of perversion is already written in my notepad. so you will just have to make the right choice .
Also, when you add Emily to the cuckold story there will be very strong scenes of submission,or domination so be careful about the choices you make. Ahahahahahahah...
I hope the player will have a choice? Personally, I like the softer options.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Do I have to choose between cuckold and cheating in the game or can I do both??? :unsure:
I'm sorry if the question has already been answered. Unfortunately, my English is too bad to read everything here. :confused:

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Do I have to choose between cuckold and cheating in the game or can I do both??? :unsure:
I'm sorry if the question has already been answered. Unfortunately, my English is too bad to read everything here. :confused:
Hello friend, it's Luana.
Don't worry, I'll answer you with pleasure.
The game is about an engaged couple where you can make decisions regarding both MC and FMC.
The paths are all avoidable and are:
Mark: YES/NO. ( As far as MC is concerned) Cuckold road will open in the future other scenarios with other characters.
Katrin: YES/NO ( Regarding MC) Road No spoiler
Zaira: + FMC YES/NO ( As far as MC is concerned) Road Harem
Emily: + FMC + MC (( Concerning MC) Road Harem + Submission FMC
Sophia: + MC ( Regarding MC) Road Harem + Perversions
------------------------------------
Edward: YES/NO ( Concerning FMC) Betrayal road allowed by MC with separate relationship.
Mustapha: YES/ NO ( Concerning FMC) FMC Has a soft spot for muscular guys. ( Maybe this is the real betrayal of FMC for now and still under analysis).
Brian: YES/ NO ( As far as FMC is concerned) FMC will have moments of weakness towards the man she loved before MC
Emily: YES/NO ( As far as FMC is concerned) FMC finds out that Emily has been a Femdom and wants to try to be his slave. ( We are also considering bringing MC in but we have to see if it doesn't conflict with Harem).
Katrin: YES/NO ( Regarding FMC) Attention written by Stephen great perversions.
Robert YES/NO ( Regarding FMC) I can only say at the moment that we are considering a holiday with his father.

In addition, there will be some novelties. But I cannot tell you anything for now.
I hope the translator wrote it right. If there is anything wrong, it is either the translator's fault or my husband Stefano's..
I'm a woman I never make mistakes hahahahah
A kiss to all of you.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes