4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Friends,

I would like to clarify something regarding the menus (choices) in our game. Some of you have mentioned encountering blocked paths. To avoid this issue, it is essential to select the option with the + sign in the menus if you wish to follow a specific character path.

This feature was designed specifically to guide you along a consistent path. If you do not choose these options, unfortunately, you will not be able to re-enter that path.

The reason for this structure is to ensure consistency in dialogues and scenes. For example, if Mark kisses FMC, in the next episode, FMC might say, "You kiss me like you did yesterday afternoon."

If we hadn't set up the system this way, you might skip an option in the menu and not understand the meaning of some subsequent dialogues and situations.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
When is he releasing that update holy shit if that’s a teaser I can’t wait to see the full update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hello friends, I am getting acquainted with the subscribestar .
If you want to participate, it's free.
Is the poll closed or need one be an SS member first? Everytime I try and click one of the boxes it's just a grey checkmark that doesn't register.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes