4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I had actually thought of a Mc that wants to break out of the traditional mould and we do not want there to be any deception of pill swapping or anything like that but we want there to be a perverse transformation in the couple that as the novel develops will come to the surface.
Keep in mind that this novel is not only written by a man but there is also me giving my husband indications of what I would like to see and my erotic fantasies.
Well if you are behind the imput of how Lucrezia act in the relationship let me tell you, you did an amazing job ! You and your husband.
She is sweet and adorable and her relationship with Kevin is wholesome yet also really erotic, she managed to retain all her charm while going down a path with him of shall we say extreme kinkiness, that's a fantastic mix I love it.

The novel is really good at blurring the line between the two concept. Made me want to stay faithful to her too.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well if you are behind the imput of how Lucrezia act in the relationship let me tell you, you did an amazing job ! You and your husband.
She is sweet and adorable and her relationship with Kevin is wholesome yet also really erotic, she managed to retain all her charm while going down a path with him of shall we say extreme kinkiness, that's a fantastic mix I love it.

The novel is really good at blurring the line between the two concept. Made me want to stay faithful to her too.
I'm also going to remain completely faithful to my sweetheart. The fmc is such a cutie.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I'm also going to remain completely faithful to my sweetheart. The fmc is such a cutie.
Welll you and me both then !

I'm still not sure how she can manage to be so hot and lewd in their "adventure" with Mark and yet still remain such a cutie pie. I've rarely seen this being pulled off successfully.
I'm really enjoying it and with what we've been teased I can't wait to see where they go next.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you talking about that render where FMC is hugging Emily?
They both look really beautiful in that picture.

Hi Luxury, I just saw the renders they look awesome. FMC as always looks stunning thank you for sharing them with us.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
The image of FMC and Emily are in the next episode.
We dropped the anchor to create sex scenes between Emily and Fmc and other men.
Don't worry about the dialogues that Emily will do to FMC are just to scare you.
I am warning you because my husband took off skidding.
But the road between Emily and FMC is still to be defined. I want to listen to your opinions a bit before making any hasty decisions.
Do you understand my husband?

• Hey there
Reactions: dumpsmailto

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry about the dialogues that Emily will do to FMC are just to scare you.
But the road between Emily and FMC is still to be defined. I want to listen to your opinions a bit before making any hasty decisions.
I think it's going to be hot no matter who she has sex with. I am looking forward to the scene with Mark the most, I think.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Please love, let me do some healthy extreme perversion.....
Please...

• Haha
Reactions: Will619 and fbass
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes