4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As much as I like the idea of Mustapha & FMC Mark will always be my favourite. I think eventually he won't even have to use a condom.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Then you will be surprised what MC will say to his fiancée.
My husband and I realise that perhaps it was a bit hasty to start certain topics, but we wanted to put some fuel on the fire.
That sounds hot. I'm a big fan of dirty talk and teasing.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Then you will be surprised what MC will say to his fiancée.
My husband and I realise that perhaps it was a bit hasty to start certain topics, but we wanted to put some fuel on the fire.
The “impregnation risk game”?
The one where you mix the ”day after” pill with another one similar but fake?

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
The “impregnation risk game”?
The one where you mix the ”day after” pill with another one similar but fake?
I had actually thought of a Mc that wants to break out of the traditional mould and we do not want there to be any deception of pill swapping or anything like that but we want there to be a perverse transformation in the couple that as the novel develops will come to the surface.
Keep in mind that this novel is not only written by a man but there is also me giving my husband indications of what I would like to see and my erotic fantasies.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I had actually thought of a Mc that wants to break out of the traditional mould and we do not want there to be any deception of pill swapping or anything like that but we want there to be a perverse transformation in the couple that as the novel develops will come to the surface.
Keep in mind that this novel is not only written by a man but there is also me giving my husband indications of what I would like to see and my erotic fantasies.
very well!

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I'll be happy as long as I can keep the couple in a loving relationship. Everything else is a bonus.

I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of perversions happen in the future.
i agree - loving relationship is great in games like this because typical ntr pattern is: gf humiliates her bf to the point, where he looks like pathetic illusion of man. This game is good and don't have this shit right now

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Ok, I gotta ask, on Subscribstar, I see the image with FMC and Emily and above it says 0.78(the current verison). Just wanted to make sure, that scene will be in the next update and not the current one. Just wanted to make sure I didn't accidently miss something.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes