4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
People seem to forget that most of the devs are doing this part time and have a full time job they need work at also. Then take into account that some of them have families they need to spend time with. Also not everyone has a top of the line system to crank out images quickly. Everyone needs to consider this before complaining about how long it's taking for an update or how big/small an update is.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Joshy92, I don't know if you've ever played harem games, but I did, and that's what extreme made me quit these games. In harem games, MC necessarily fucks all females and there are very few or no male characters in the game except MC.
I suppose if there is a similar extreme in the game with NTR and all the MS girls will definitely be fucked by someone else, then this may make the game not interesting. Think about it.
I think this game should have a more complex plot than just how MC women are fucked by other men, there should be more intrigue and diverse interests.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92, I don't know if you've ever played harem games, but I did, and that's what extreme made me quit these games. In harem games, MC necessarily fucks all females and there are very few or no male characters in the game except MC.
I suppose if there is a similar extreme in the game with NTR and all the MS girls will definitely be fucked by someone else, then this may make the game not interesting. Think about it.
I think this game should have a more complex plot than just how MC women are fucked by other men, there should be more intrigue and diverse interests.
Honestly I don't really play harem games because they feel too kinetic to me.

But there is potential for different kinds of cuckolding in this that doesn't really happen in other games. For example having the fmc and another girl cucking the mc with the same guy. You don't really see that often if ever.

Reactions: fbass

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't know about you but my favourite dude in this is Mark. I just hope is very good at sex because my girlfriend deserves many orgasms.
I like Mark because he's not blackmaily or rapey. Edward is ok, too.

Now stop telling me about the guys you have a crush on. What other girls do you like?

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes