4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Aww, no Patreon so why not make his sis and future daughter part of the harem too? And here I was just about ready to hit that sub button.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I think this game is becoming better and better it's just too bad it had to end when things were becoming very interesting, I can't help but only staying on Mark's path since I hate seeing other guys being pushy or disrespectful to Lucrezia so I shut them down imediatly and don't give them an inch, only Mark treat the way she should be, that is to say I echoes Joshy's sentiment.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Aww, no Patreon so why not make his sis and future daughter part of the harem too? And here I was just about ready to hit that sub button.
My husband would like to have a sister appear.
I told him that if he does I will kill him heheheh
Anyway the hypothesis of a holiday with FMC and his father is becoming a reality we are working out some details and then we will open a poll to hear your opinion.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Just downloaded the game. No idea how I miss a good swinging/ntr game, my fav ones, especially with female protagonists.

However, just looking at the devs' involvement in the form and how amazing they sound like, this game will change my top 3 :)

Now, if you excuse me, I have a game to play :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Girlfriend-0.78
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: luxury1970

Adromedas

Jul 25, 2024
I still find a bit of confusion in the story, it's too many characters fucking with others, it doesn't make sense many times. Let's wait for new updates to give a broader judgment.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Almost shelved this one at the beginning, as the inline tonal descriptions were really awkward to read (she says angrily). Thankfully, it gets better. I think the author/dev needs to 1) get a proofreader and 2) rewrite the earlier bits of the VN to match the quality of the latest sections.

You only get one first impression; make it a good one.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Almost put this down at the beginning, the inline tonal descriptions were really awkward to read (she says angrily). Thankfully it gets better. I think the author/dev needs to 1) get a proofreader and 2) rewrite the earlier bits of the VN to match the quality of the latest sections. You only get one first impression; make it a good one.
I quote, for being a great game, it has to be semi-perfect.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes