4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Here is another freshly baked image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_3686.png
would love to see this scene be about her being mad that they used all the coffee creamer up, so they offer to both cum in her coffee andthen she drinks it down and says that was better than the creamer anyway :love:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So...first I have to say I definitely feel emotions which is good in a way but I do have problems. I also wanna say I'm not really disappointed in the amount of content for these last two updates, I get how hard it is to make this stuff and it's part time so good job on still going strong. That being said I feel like I'm being punished for going down the harem route. Like you don't like us harem enjoyers. I'm not saying get rid of any of the netorare or sharing I hope the people who love that keep getting it, but I wish we Harem enjoyers could get that love in this game. Feels like you hate us.

There two parts that filled me with frustration and rage. We meet with Katrin and she's so against us and says she's not meeting Brain and then goes to meet him and confesses her love while sucking his dick. Absolute rage I wanna DESTROY the both of them, crush Brian's balls and put that bitch Katrin in her place. And she sets up a secret "date" with Brian and the GF. SHE NEEDS PUNISHMENT. And the second thing is Emily, I like Emily and wanna do stuff with her and do dom/sub stuff but how Dare that bitch try to submit MY GF who the fuck does she think she is? I'm the only one who should do that and she's trying to dominate us to. I wanna put Emily in her place, that I'm the one in charge, not her. That Emily part really pissed me off almost as much as Brian. That's basically getting cucked by a women

I'm saying the harem better be a good payoff and PAYBACK and I wanna put Emily, Brian, and Katrin in their place. I feel lied to about avoiding cucking and sharing.

Last edited:

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
So...first I have to say I definitely feel emotions which is good in a way but I do have problems. I also wanna say I'm not really disappointed in the amount of content for these last two updates, I get how hard it is to make this stuff and it's part time so good job on still going strong. That being said I feel like I'm being punished for going down the harem route. Like you don't like us harem enjoyers. I'm not saying get rid of any of the netorare or sharing I hope the people who love that keep getting it, but I wish we Harem enjoyers could get that love in this game. Feels like you hate us.

There two parts that filled me with frustration and rage. We meet with Katrin and she's so against us and says she's not meeting Brain and then goes to meet him and confesses her love while sucking his dick. Absolute rage I wanna DESTROY the both of them, crush Brian's balls and put that bitch Katrin in her place. And she sets up a secret "date" with Brian and the GF. SHE NEEDS PUNISHMENT. And the second thing is Emily, I like Emily and wanna do stuff with her and do dom/sub stuff but how Dare that bitch try to submit MY GF who the fuck does she think she is? I'm the only one who should do that and she's trying to dominate us to. I wanna put Emily in her place, that I'm the one in charge, not her. That Emily part really pissed me off almost as much as Brian. That's basically getting cucked by a women

I'm saying the harem better be a good payoff and PAYBACK and I wanna put Emily, Brian, and Katrin in their place. I feel lied to about avoiding cucking and sharing.
Hi friend,

You're not the only one who hates Brian, hahaha! I totally understand your frustration and anger toward some of the behaviors you've noticed, but that doesn't mean the harem can't be just as captivating as the NTR, which is currently more predominant.

We started with a concept where MC is a good guy, while FMC has had a rather sinful past. However, by getting engaged to MC, she wanted to change her life. Unfortunately, there are still many things left to write, and as you mentioned, since I’m working part-time, I manage to create around 600 images a month, which limits the progress on some scenes.

As you've probably noticed, the dialogues are all consistent and follow a logical thread, without deviating from the main narrative. As for the "seat-jumping moments," I have to admit my husband is very skilled at giving you those kinds of illusions, but perhaps that's part of what makes the novel so enjoyable—there are many facets that make you grow attached to the story.

In conclusion, don’t worry, a beautiful harem for MC is coming. It just takes some time to make sure everything makes logical sense.

Thank you for your constructive comment, sending you a big hug.

Luana

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hi friend,

You're not the only one who hates Brian, hahaha! I totally understand your frustration and anger toward some of the behaviors you've noticed, but that doesn't mean the harem can't be just as captivating as the NTR, which is currently more predominant.

We started with a concept where MC is a good guy, while FMC has had a rather sinful past. However, by getting engaged to MC, she wanted to change her life. Unfortunately, there are still many things left to write, and as you mentioned, since I’m working part-time, I manage to create around 600 images a month, which limits the progress on some scenes.

As you've probably noticed, the dialogues are all consistent and follow a logical thread, without deviating from the main narrative. As for the "seat-jumping moments," I have to admit my husband is very skilled at giving you those kinds of illusions, but perhaps that's part of what makes the novel so enjoyable—there are many facets that make you grow attached to the story.

In conclusion, don’t worry, a beautiful harem for MC is coming. It just takes some time to make sure everything makes logical sense.

Thank you for your constructive comment, sending you a big hug.

Luana
Do we get payback, on EVERYONE, though. There's gotta be something good from all the seat jumping. Do we punish Emily, she deserves it. She just went too far. And do we have to keep seeing Katrin with Brian. I chose to avoid stuff like that. There has to be a limit. If Emily gets to try to dominate us then we should be able to dominate her. I don't just wanna get back at Brian.

The only way it could be satisfying is if we get revenge. I feel wronged and I want the MC to right himself. The harem won't feel beautiful if the MC let's everything slide.

I feel fucked in a bad way. PLEASE! Give me something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Katrin's Ntr scenes should not interest you as it is not you who decides on the lives of other people.
Katrin said in both the Ntr and Normal versions that she feels bad about her bad choices.
This is to put you in competition with Brian.
To me the point is a scene like that shouldn't be on the Non NTR route at all. The people that go the Non NTR route are the ones that don't want to see those types of scenes. We pick Non NTR route so we don't have to see scenes like that.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
To me the point is a scene like that shouldn't be on the Non NTR route at all. The people that go the Non NTR route are the ones that don't want to see those types of scenes. We pick Non NTR route so we don't have to see scenes like that.
I understand your point of view but it is part of history. unfortunately.
It also opens up the competition with Brian.

Reactions: Will619

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why isn't the Mega link on the front page, all these other links are bs and slow.

I've noticed a lot of new games and updates don't have a Mega link lately on the OP.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I understand your point of view but it is part of history. unfortunately.
It also opens up the competition with Brian.
But then that makes the choices for Katrin worthless because nothing we do matters.

And it goes against content being optional.

And we're not competing. We're just losing with no option of winning.

Reactions: MrDude1977

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
But then that makes the choices for Katrin worthless because nothing we do matters.

And it goes against content being optional.

And we're not competing. We're just losing with no option of winning.
For now you are absolutely right.
Right this minute my husband and I are considering new menus to be included in the seventh episode, which will be about Katrin.
We had mentioned in previous posts that the couple would break up, we have changed our minds. MC may decide whether to send FMC and Katrin with Brian and Mark or keep them to himself.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes