4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
no-ntr route in this game no make sense. There is barely any exclusive content for that path, and if you get something, it's very short and boring.
Romance route definitely should have some cuckquean action, MFF 3somes, netori content. For now just playing it is pointless

yea, another lesbian boring nonsense. MC should be there and dominate both of them. It's part of "love" route not ntr
I assume the biggest problem is that I want to release an episode every month with 500/600 renders, and I’m not able to complete the entire overview. So for now, you're right—the masculine side of MC hasn’t been highlighted yet. But keep in mind that when writing a story, you have to start with a logical sequence. Of course, this can be right or wrong, that's up for debate. My wife and I decided that the initial triggering event should be MC's fantasy, and that FMC's mother would become the lover of her ex. You’ve surely read the novel thoroughly, and I think you'll agree with me that every part you read has a logical flow in terms of the narrative.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
is the game good?
i mean the story and sex scene and all
It's one of my favourite games with sharing I have ever played so if you like that sort of thing you'll love this game.

It also has a harem path but I don't play that so I can't give my opinion on that route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: luxury1970

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of the things I like the most is how the story is written on the sharing path. For example, the MC can choose to try and push FMC to be with Mark more than they planned on and it he sometimes struggles with his desires and lets his dick do the thinking.

Basically, I see that path sort of like MC is trying to come to terms with and control his sharing fetish and sometimes he pushes too hard. When he said I don't want you to have sex with me anymore he was horny and was saying everything in the heat of the moment.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
View attachment 4079263
One of the things I like the most is how the story is written on the sharing path. For example, the MC can choose to try and push FMC to be with Mark more than they planned on and it he sometimes struggles with his desires and lets his dick do the thinking.

Basically, I see that path sort of like MC is trying to come to terms with and control his sharing fetish and sometimes he pushes too hard. When he said I don't want you to have sex with me anymore he was horny and was saying everything in the heat of the moment.
Exactly, that was what my husband was thinking when he wrote that sentence.
It's that extreme moment of wanting and not wanting something the line between reality and extreme fantasy.

Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Girlfriend-0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
it's ntr/sharing focused game
main story it's something like this:
View attachment 4079221
I like the sharing to a point. I don't like the humiliation aspects of it. I would have liked the Mark route much better without it or if it had been optional. I really love sharing games but really despise humiliation.

I think having humiliation (optional) on a James route would have fit better. Just my opinion (though Stefano knows this already.) ;)

Either way, I will still help Stefano and Luana in anyway I can to help bring everyone an enjoyable experience.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes