4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Totally agree, and seconded the humiliation themes would be a better tonal fit on either the coworker or boss route. Without that separation, right now it's like

---> gf pure romance path

---> gf + mom harem path

---> ntr/cheating path with james

---> ntr/cheating path with brian

---> ntr/cheating path with musta/coworkers

---> mark cuck path ---> hard submission

Hopefully by listing these out by such I've illustrated a criticism - when the bulk of other paths are already ntr/cheating paths (excluding pure "just say no to everything" playthroughs) - it would be reasonable to have the final path not share a lot of themes from ntr stuff.
But Mark is I assume the only route where FMC wont cheat on me so if I want humiliation, I would have to play a cheating path but I don't want to cheat or be cheated on.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Totally agree, and seconded the humiliation themes would be a better tonal fit on either the coworker or boss route. Without that separation, right now it's like

---> gf pure romance path

---> gf + mom harem path

---> ntr/cheating path with james

---> ntr/cheating path with brian

---> ntr/cheating path with musta/coworkers

---> mark cuck path ---> hard submission

Hopefully by listing these out by such I've illustrated a criticism - when the bulk of other paths are already ntr/cheating paths (excluding pure "just say no to everything" playthroughs) - it would be reasonable to have the final path not share a lot of themes from ntr stuff.
guess that answers my question then. ugh I will never understand why some devs include a non-ntr path only to give it next to no attention. I'm also sometimes okay with sharing only if its sharing like in "deliverance" or "secret care café" where its a couple exploring their sexuality in a loving non demeaning/humiliating way unfortunately those games are basically non-existent those are the only two I know of. And it doesn't sound like that's a thing here either.

Anyway guess I'll wait and see if this develops into something I can enjoy. in the mean time hope you all have fun and good luck to the devs

JeiTrd

Aug 12, 2022
guess that answers my question then. ugh I will never understand why some devs include a non-ntr path only to give it next to no attention. I'm also sometimes okay with sharing only if its sharing like in "deliverance" or "secret care café" where its a couple exploring there sexuality in a loving non demeaning/humiliating way unfortunately those games are basically non-existent those are the only two I know of. And it doesn't sound like that's a thing here either.

Anyway guess I'll wait and see if this develops into something I can enjoy. in the mean time hope you all have fun and good luck to the devs
Seriously what big disappointment this has become, was just hoping there was going to be a sharing/hotwife path. Then it just goes off the rails with the MC being like "I want him to impregnate you" "I want you to go live with him" Like what the F???

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Seriously what big disappointment this has become, was just hoping there was going to be a sharing/hotwife path. Then it just goes off the rails with the MC being like "I want him to impregnate you" "I want you to go live with him" Like what the F???
The mc didn't really mean it he was just being horny and stupid imo.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Mc fuck the mother in law yet?
Nope, not even close she’s too addicted to his asshole boss Brian’s dick. Its like she can’t live without it. So since Brian has fucked your girlfriend before and is now fuckin your mother in law, the only revenge path I see is to bang his playmate wife, but your girlfriend is jealous when we hangout for work.
Maybe Brian can go jogging with air pods in his ear and doesn’t hear a bus coming IMG_3681.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your girlfriend is very attracted to Mustapha.
I can't wait to see them together.
Mustapha has been drawn as a sweet guy who loves FMC, so onward and upward.
I could tell she was curious when she saw his bulge. And I'm glad you're writing him like that because most developers would make him the typical bully who does whatever he wants and treats everyone badly.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Speaking of positions, am I able to request a scene with the MC pegging Mustafa? The FMC could help comfort him if the pleasure is too intense. I think that would be very sensual and hot :love:
Sorry, maybe I didn't understand correctly or the translator played tricks.
Would you want MC or FMC to pegging with Mustapha?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes