4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Girlfriend [v0.88] [By Paola]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(215 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I assume the biggest problem is that I want to release an episode every month with 500/600 renders, and I’m not able to complete the entire overview. So for now, you're right—the masculine side of MC hasn’t been highlighted yet. But keep in mind that when writing a story, you have to start with a logical sequence. Of course, this can be right or wrong, that's up for debate. My wife and I decided that the initial triggering event should be MC's fantasy, and that FMC's mother would become the lover of her ex. You’ve surely read the novel thoroughly, and I think you'll agree with me that every part you read has a logical flow in terms of the narrative.
So is the game going to evolve into a sharing game whether we like it or not?

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I like the sharing to a point. I don't like the humiliation aspects of it. I would have liked the Mark route much better without it or if it had been optional. I really love sharing games but really despise humiliation.

I think having humiliation (optional) on a James route would have fit better. Just my opinion (though Stefano knows this already.) ;)

Either way, I will still help Stefano and Luana in anyway I can to help bring everyone an enjoyable experience.
Yeah that's the kind of feeling i share too over Netorase/sharing stuff . Especially when (not accusing this game yet of anything) when sharing is just used as a gateway for harder NTR and full on humilation . Stuff like the wife/girlfriend pretending to care about about the husband/boyfriend's input and opinion , only to decide to do stuff without him or his opinion eventually , as the corruption sets in . Not to mention always going on about how the other guys are so much better or bigger .

I dunno if i'm in a sub niche and minority , when it comes to "sharing" , since it happens so often in games ... but there you go

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
is this game worth it for people who don't like NTR? the description makes it sound like it is but I've been deceived before. from what I have read in the thread even in the love path MC is still kind of cucky. also what about the scenes? if its like 60%+ NTR its probably not worth it for me

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.88]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I like the sharing to a point. I don't like the humiliation aspects of it. I would have liked the Mark route much better without it or if it had been optional. I really love sharing games but really despise humiliation.

I think having humiliation (optional) on a James route would have fit better. Just my opinion (though Stefano knows this already.) ;)

Either way, I will still help Stefano and Luana in anyway I can to help bring everyone an enjoyable experience.
Totally agree, and seconded the humiliation themes would be a better tonal fit on either the coworker or boss route. Without that separation, right now it's like

---> gf pure romance path

---> gf + mom harem path

---> ntr/cheating path with james

---> ntr/cheating path with brian

---> ntr/cheating path with musta/coworkers

---> mark cuck path ---> hard submission

Hopefully by listing these out by such I've illustrated a criticism - when the bulk of other paths are already ntr/cheating paths (excluding pure "just say no to everything" playthroughs) - it would be reasonable to have the final path not share a lot of themes from ntr stuff.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes