4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
For now you are absolutely right.
Right this minute my husband and I are considering new menus to be included in the seventh episode, which will be about Katrin.
We had mentioned in previous posts that the couple would break up, we have changed our minds. MC may decide whether to send FMC and Katrin with Brian and Mark or keep them to himself.
Ok, that's...actually pretty hopeful to hear. Nice. I hope the MC gets more dominant too. Katrin and FMC has to work for my affection and forgiveness now.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Ok, that's...actually pretty hopeful to hear. Nice. I hope the MC gets more dominant too. Katrin and FMC has to work for my affection and forgiveness now.
Regarding domination, FMC starts with Emily subjugating FMC, but then we plan to introduce MC as either the dominant or submissive; you will get to choose.

My husband and I have a lot of work to do regarding programming, and we hope to finalize all future paths by next week. Unfortunately, the beginning is always very critical for creators, as it’s necessary to understand what the audience likes and dislikes to move forward and provide you with intense emotions.

If I had left the reins to my husband, he would have surely upset half of the F95 community, hahaha! But don’t worry, I’m here!

A big hug from your Luana.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
The thing about NTR haters is we don't like seeing Love interest or future Love interest having sex with other people besides MC we avoid it like the plague. So we go the Non NTR route. NTR enjoyers will love it and Non NTR players will hate it no matter the reasoning behind it. On or off screen sex with a LI or future LI that is not with MC should be avoidable on the Non NTR route.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
For now you are absolutely right.
Right this minute my husband and I are considering new menus to be included in the seventh episode, which will be about Katrin.
We had mentioned in previous posts that the couple would break up, we have changed our minds. MC may decide whether to send FMC and Katrin with Brian and Mark or keep them to himself.
So the change is in this update or next update? Which current episode is?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait so FMC and MC won't take a break now?

Either way even if they did break up for a bit, I would still love this awesome story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: luxury1970

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Regarding domination, FMC starts with Emily subjugating FMC, but then we plan to introduce MC as either the dominant or submissive; you will get to choose.

My husband and I have a lot of work to do regarding programming, and we hope to finalize all future paths by next week. Unfortunately, the beginning is always very critical for creators, as it’s necessary to understand what the audience likes and dislikes to move forward and provide you with intense emotions.

If I had left the reins to my husband, he would have surely upset half of the F95 community, hahaha! But don’t worry, I’m here!

A big hug from your Luana.
I think no matter what you do, there will always be those who will really like it. But different routes and the possibility of choice definitely expand the audience. I think that when creating games, this circumstance must be taken into account. Although, of course, it is the prerogative of the author to decide how the plot should develop.

And Luxury, you have a gorgeous avatar.:love:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think no matter what you do, there will always be those who will really like it. But different routes and the possibility of choice definitely expand the audience. I think that when creating games, this circumstance must be taken into account. Although, of course, it is the prerogative of the author to decide how the plot should develop.

And Luxury, you have a gorgeous avatar.:love:
Lei è bellissima.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The thing about NTR haters is we don't like seeing Love interest or future Love interest having sex with other people besides MC we avoid it like the plague. So we go the Non NTR route. NTR enjoyers will love it and Non NTR players will hate it no matter the reasoning behind it. On or off screen sex with a LI or future LI that is not with MC should be avoidable on the Non NTR route.
no-ntr route in this game no make sense. There is barely any exclusive content for that path, and if you get something, it's very short and boring.
Romance route definitely should have some cuckquean action, MFF 3somes, netori content. For now just playing it is pointless

There two parts that filled me with frustration and rage. We meet with Katrin and she's so against us and says she's not meeting Brain and then goes to meet him and confesses her love while sucking his dick. Absolute rage I wanna DESTROY the both of them, crush Brian's balls and put that bitch Katrin in her place. And she sets up a secret "date" with Brian and the GF. SHE NEEDS PUNISHMENT. And the second thing is Emily, I like Emily and wanna do stuff with her and do dom/sub stuff but how Dare that bitch try to submit MY GF who the fuck does she think she is? I'm the only one who should do that and she's trying to dominate us to. I wanna put Emily in her place, that I'm the one in charge, not her. That Emily part really pissed me off almost as much as Brian. That's basically getting cucked by a women
yea, another lesbian boring nonsense. MC should be there and dominate both of them. It's part of "love" route not ntr

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to admit the thought of FMC having passionate sex with Brian is a real turn on for me. He has already been with her before so he must know how to bring her lots of pleasure and that's what I want for my sweetheart.

My enjoyment comes from seeing her having fun and going wild with lust.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I have to admit the thought of FMC having passionate sex with Brian is a real turn on for me. He has already been with her before so he must know how to bring her lots of pleasure and that's what I want for my sweetheart.

Being a woman, I can't write Brian's part. However, I believe Stefano is very clear on how he wants to develop the storyline between FMC, Katrin, and Brian. Yesterday, I read a small part of his script, and it starts with Brian asking FMC and Katrin to dance together.

You can only imagine what will happen next, hahaha!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Being a woman, I can't write Brian's part. However, I believe Stefano is very clear on how he wants to develop the storyline between FMC, Katrin, and Brian. Yesterday, I read a small part of his script, and it starts with Brian asking FMC and Katrin to dance together.

You can only imagine what will happen next, hahaha!
A dance sounds really sexy I can't wait.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Hi friend, don't worry we will have a great time.
I will take you to the deepest sin.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes