Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

lscd

Jun 26, 2022
I cannot get the Bailey Jay videos to play during dances at least. Havent gotten further into the game yet but hers are the only ones that dont show up. Any ideas?

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
I cannot get the Bailey Jay videos to play during dances at least. Havent gotten further into the game yet but hers are the only ones that dont show up. Any ideas?
Because they are in portrait mode pose and other work properly as they are in landscape mode

Reactions: lscd

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I posted my update to a month ago... before I was finished updating her. Doh!!! My bad. She actually only had two facing vag videos. LOL!!! I was wondering why I was seeing the same damn scene over and over.

portrait_small.png

Was 101 videos... now 158 videos.
Was 753.3 Mb... now 1.22 Gb.
Redid all her group stuff.

has been updated.

barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
Please notify me of dead links or provide a working one for dead links if possible.
(regular girl packs)

Alice March - dead; update to
Anita Blond - dead; update to
Bella Rose - dead; update to
Daisy Summers / Daisy Haze - duplicate of Daisy Haze / Daisy Summers, and also dead; remove
Danni Rivers - dead; update to
Elizabeth Jolie - dead; update to
Ellie Eilish - links to Daisy Marie; update to
Emma Starletto - dead; update to
Eva Strauss - dead; update to
Eva Yi - dead; update to

Also, the regular girl packs Q section is broken.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I have Alice March (modified), Bella Rose (modified), Danni Rivers, Elizabeth Jolie, Ellie Eilish, Emma Starletto and Eva Strauss (modified). I just checked the site and it looks as though there is at least one working link for most of these. Give that site a shot and if you still need these uploaded, I'll sort out what I can.

Reactions: mgunner2010

barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
I have Alice March (modified), Bella Rose (modified), Danni Rivers, Elizabeth Jolie, Ellie Eilish, Emma Starletto and Eva Strauss (modified). I just checked the site and it looks as though there is at least one working link for most of these. Give that site a shot and if you still need these uploaded, I'll sort out what I can.
Thanks, I found them all in the airtable. Updated links edited into my original post.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I have confirmed that all those links already existed at

Reactions: Stranger_28
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes