Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Is a Daisy Taylor reupload possible? The original Link is marked as "Dead"

Ant the Alex Chance Link seems also to be down for me.

And what is the recommended clip lenght? 30 seconds or is longer possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: Max0202

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hey guys ! A little question to creators blackfaq Cur8t0r koolking2 and others (sorry, lazy to search all of you), which software do you use to cut videos from larger clips ?
Here is my program through which I cut the video
(She is already coming with a crack)

(In addition to cutting, she knows how to make a video editor and reduce the size of the video and change its format.)

She has one problem, she is completely in Russian, there is no English thereShe has one problem, she is completely in Russian, there is no English there :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Ondodoher

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Shotcut. I have found that dance and pose will cut off around 20 seconds. You may notice some of my naked videos where the girl gets dick slapped in the face when she pulls the dudes shorts down. You wont really see anything after 20 seconds since it cuts it off. Foreplay, sex, group all play around 30 seconds.

Reactions: blackfaq

freewilli

Apr 27, 2020
Been working on some image packs for myself, I like to have some coherence and progression in the images connected to the girls openness, so most have 0-75 images, in some cases 0-100.

Below what you can expect:

- All PNG's
- Progression 0-75/100
- No Hardcore content
- 0 Clothed - 25 shows breasts - 50 from the back - 75 full nude - 100 full nude, different poses ( 90% of the packs follow this structure)
- Most images from the same set/shoot for more coherence. Small portraits can be from other sets though

What you cannot expect:

- Perfection, I try to get the backgrounds removed as clean as possible, but I am not a photo editor.
Mainly working with Adobe Express Free and from time to time some other free tool on the web.
So there could be some leftover artifacts on my earlier ones.

Who is included/how do I go about it:

- I mainly go by what I see first, so it is all over the place. Will keep making them.

Anyway, here you go:

Current edited Girls:

Aletta Ocean
Alicia Williams
Alina Li
Alix Lynx
Alli Rae
Angela White
Angelina Valentine (this one needs rework)
Asa Akira
August Ames
Bonnie Rotten
Brittney White
Cadey Mercury
Christy Mack
Dakota Skye
Eliza Ibarra
Honey Gold
Isabelle Deltore
Jennifer White
Kiki Minaj
Kyler Quinn
Lacey Lennon
Lola Fae
Lulu Chu
Lyra Law
Madison Ivy
Nicolette Shea
Rikki Six
Tori Black
Victoria June
Vina Sky

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
For a lot of the packs that are created using webm video format, I have trouble getting them to work properly. A lot of the videos don't play in the game, and for some I can't get them to play on my PC outside of the game either. Others they play but are very choppy.

I can fix this by using a program to convert all of them into MP4 format and then the vast majority of them work, but this is extremely time consuming, doing all of the different jobs within the pack one at a time. Is there another, easier workaround that anyone knows about?

Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For a lot of the packs that are created using webm video format, I have trouble getting them to work properly. A lot of the videos don't play in the game, and for some I can't get them to play on my PC outside of the game either. Others they play but are very choppy.

I can fix this by using a program to convert all of them into MP4 format and then the vast majority of them work, but this is extremely time consuming, doing all of the different jobs within the pack one at a time. Is there another, easier workaround that anyone knows about?
Unity uses the native OS video player so if you're unable to play videos outside of the game, that's where your problem comes from. You'll need to probably make sure everything is up to date.

It's kinda a double edged sword. If they make the mp4s they won't work on all platforms but webm doesn't work for all windows users who haven't updated or if they're encoded to v9 rather than v8.

Reactions: blackfaq

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Unity uses the native OS video player so if you're unable to play videos outside of the game, that's where your problem comes from. You'll need to probably make sure everything is up to date.

It's kinda a double edged sword. If they make the mp4s they won't work on all platforms but webm doesn't work for all windows users who haven't updated or if they're encoded to v9 rather than v8.
Thanks for the answer. I won't be getting a new PC any time soon, and I'm reluctant to move to Windows 11 on my current one, so I'll keep editing the packs that I have.

nogotiated

Jan 5, 2018
Everything working fine here with mp4, webm and Windows 10, no need for Windows 11. I never installed any codecs manually

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks for the answer. I won't be getting a new PC any time soon, and I'm reluctant to move to Windows 11 on my current one, so I'll keep editing the packs that I have.
I've never compiled the game under Windows 11 sooooo

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes