2.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 20, 2020
why do the spoiler tag says female protagonist when what I get called him and he in the office gathering scene. not that I'm complaining just confused.

Reactions: Koburo

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
For all the questions about the protagonist, at least for the demo it makes you believe its a male protagonist and it seems that you can even be a trap protagonist if you want (some dialog options are about mc crossdresing or instead flirt with the traps so it depends on you, I personally used the flirt options instead).

About the question about sex scenes, there arent any so far, just 1 "spicy" scene but the game will have +18 patch (source is developer kickstarter).

If you like traps support them:

Last edited:

jdiv404

Nov 11, 2019
oh wait this actually looks pretty damn good lol

also according to the kickstarter, the pledges at 35$ and up gets you a steam code that has the adult patch. so it seems like there'll be sexual content in it.

Reactions: Koburo
Feb 22, 2018
A boy's love VN filled to the brim with trap snacks? Why yes. I am comfortable enough in my own sexuality to completely unironically enjoy this game. And my birthday isn't long after its released! I really don't believe this game can get any better. I mean, it could if I was "actually" gay. But I'm not, kind of a shame.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes