2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Nameless9000

Apr 23, 2023
I couldn't unlock the last of the scenes about nanasa and hayasaka. Help please
If you are talking about the last scene for nanase & hayasaka, the only way to get that is to get a bad ending. To get the bad ending you just need to make hayasaka hate you (also why her route is the easiest).

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Anyone have a CG Rip?

I tried this and of course unity being the garbage that it is started spiking my GPU temps hard.

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
Game's not amazing, but beyond its inability to skip the intro and end credits, retarded pricing that ensured I came here for it, and the MC being a little bitch where everything is his fault, it's not unplayable.
What annoys me isn't the general plot, as we can understand that Nanase is just a shittily written Tsundere that's pissed off with the crappy management of the cafe beforehand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that reaction makes perfect sense to me and you straighten everything out if you stand up for yourself and want the Nanase route.
What annoys the piss out of me and really started to grate is if you select the options of 'I OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND THESE ARE DUDES I AM INTO IT' and you do the same for when the clothing arrives and say 'THIS IS HOT' that you still keep referring to all the traps as girls and such else like they do nothing when you feel they should, and the brother with the fake tits that comes in also calling his trap brother his sister without any jokes about the crossdressing is simply just odd and reeks of 'we want to present this in an almost trans light' to the point where I feel this might actually deserve the tag for it.
This certainly isn't a Japanese made one given the poor understanding of all of this, this is meant to be a game about crossdressing and wanting to fuck men that crossdress, and a Japanese game would be making cracks about all of the crossdressing and the fact they're all boys at any given moment, I recall several like it in trap shrine.
It's very bizarre to keep to strictly calling them all girls especially when who I can only assume is one of the 'important' backer characters from the kickstarter comes in and is referred to as he and a boy at all times even though there's no difference in girly looks as with the rest of the traps, but the MC magically knows he's obviously a dude.
Very much seems like the whole choice was done on purpose and if I cared more about the game I'd create an edited version where all the words are swapped for male terms after the prologue when the MC definitely knows they're all traps.
There's also no avoiding the
Not to mention the buggered(?) route for Ayase. He's the best character in my opinion but he felt rushed with only 4 CG's to everyone else have 6+, while selecting certain options doesn't give you his full dialogue trees so you end up being able to accidently romance Kaede and getting all of his scenes, which was completely unexepected and I got his good end instead despite pursuing Ayase.

Overall, if you manage to get $60k on backing, you should be more than capable of putting together such an extremely basic visual novel with decent choices and even some voice acting.
If 4chan can make Katawa Shouju for free as a passion project and then later on some different anons can pull Snoot Game out of their arse all based on a single school-shooting shitpost (albeit without any voice acting in either) then imagine what they could have managed with £60k right off the bat? The Live2D animating was awful and really didn't add anything to the game when the text is so low down and small you're barely looking at the sprites as they move, so a lot of time could have been saved with the same thing anons did with Katawa Shouju which was to have slightly altered sprites and switching between them, and if they wanted to save more time and money then they could have not had it all together just like Snoot Game.

Last edited:

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Can't remember which save is which, but I know one is the 'harem' ending. It's just a couple CGs, but the story afterward is cute. I do know the last save is harem ending though. I also had to save it as a zip file, just extract to
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Myosuki\Girls! Girls! Girls!\NaninovelData\Saves

DaintyOnes

Jun 5, 2020
How the fuck do these kinds of people function irl? You cannot make such a cucked bitch of a MC without being one yourself.
Either that or they are extreme sadists for forcing this upon their customers, but considering how shit the writing and plot are I doubt they are smart enough for that, even if they were malicious and willing. God, the developers are gayer than the traps they created.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
How the fuck do these kinds of people function irl? You cannot make such a cucked bitch of a MC without being one yourself.
Either that or they are extreme sadists for forcing this upon their customers, but considering how shit the writing and plot are I doubt they are smart enough for that, even if they were malicious and willing. God, the developers are gayer than the traps they created.

The M.C. is meek at best.
The writing is crap yes, however most games in this genre are not written as well as they could be, so lets not act surprised on that.

When they wrote the M.C. , yes they were far removed from reality.
You dont go putting someone in a position where a shop is dying, who has no experience and has never shown a knack for changing a business around in general or even improving their profit.

When you hire or change a persons job to do that, there has to be some knowledge there for you to have faith. It is stated up front he has no clue. Even if they had removed the whole "trap" aspect. The business would fail regardless.
You need drive, idea's as well knowledge of the local area to turn a business around.
Specially if it is esoteric by nature.

To have hired someone to turn it around in one month and kept them in the dark about something like crossdresser servants.
Shows he expected it to fail, even to give a month to rebuild it that's not a lot of time specially when the shop doesn't shut down for a length of time.
People locally wont see it as being changed if its been open and only had small visual changes.
Regardless of business ideals.

With that being said, there was no way to make this game look good.
They were sticking with fantasy all the way and didn't even pull off a good job at that.

Reactions: Lerd0

DaintyOnes

Jun 5, 2020
The M.C. is meek at best.
In every single situation he is put in, he defaults to thinking he is in the wrong. He doesn't explain anything to anyone, and in the few situations where he needs to make a decision he second guesses himself multiple times. Then when the natural happens, the pushback and questioning, instead of just saying why he thinks the changes he proposes are needed, he starts thinking he is wrong.
I made someone upset? I was in the wrong. Not the way I did things, how I said or presented it, but I was wrong. Sister of one of the workers comes and makes a mess? I was wrong. That she is bullying me or that this could be awful for the business? No thoughts, I was wrong. What about...? I was wrong. Wrong about what? I was wrong.
What a fucking doormat. He is treating everyone else like a japanese salesman treats his superiors, and not just externally, internally too. At least the salesman has to take it in order to keep his job and wants nothing but the worst for the boss, our MC is honest in his cheek spreading.

'Situation ---> I was wrong'-pipeline is so strong that I can bet my nutsack 80% of the text in the game is internal monologue, with a 30/40/10 split of mulling over the situation, chastising himself for everything, and being horny. In that order.
It's a complete chore to play through a situation where just acting like a normal person would remove or reduce the drama to large extent. It's not even a good flawed character that brings about discord due to his characteristics, he doesn't exist for anything else but to say sorry. It is not interesting, it is not engaging, the only emotions it provokes are disgust and anger.
I completely skipped the last third of the game, the sister talking to the MC for a long time transitioning into idol concert. I would be amazed if it wasn't 80% angst and 'I'm sorry', with the remaining 20% being the sister talking him into doing the concert.
Anyways, game is too short and starved of content, the MC is completely unlikable, the story is just pants-on-head retarded, the H part is almost non-existent, gameplay/music/visuals are bog-standard VN stuff, nothing to write home about.
It's a cashgrab, low-effort garbage, that, and I repeat this, could only be made by a person that is the same as the MC. Even if it was a charming little game with no problems when it comes to content, I would be hard-pressed to give the money they are asking for. Avoid this.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes