2.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Mar 7, 2023
Maybe I just can't figure it out but, how do you enable skipping the text in this game? There's options for it in the settings but I can't figure out how to start it. I've read through it once and got the bad ending but I'd like to skip the scenes I've already read through. The buttons on the text window aren't helpful. There's a hand which just seems to stop the text that's currently on screen. The A is auto but it's pretty slow even with the speed turned all the way up. There's the save and load floppy disc icons and then the settings gear. Is there some sort of key combination to enable skips? Thank you for any help.

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
Maybe I just can't figure it out but, how do you enable skipping the text in this game? There's options for it in the settings but I can't figure out how to start it. I've read through it once and got the bad ending but I'd like to skip the scenes I've already read through. The buttons on the text window aren't helpful. There's a hand which just seems to stop the text that's currently on screen. The A is auto but it's pretty slow even with the speed turned all the way up. There's the save and load floppy disc icons and then the settings gear. Is there some sort of key combination to enable skips? Thank you for any help.
Hold down ctrl

Coomnummer

Mar 12, 2022
Art is great, some of the characters are very well done and had me interested but holy shit is this aids to play.
From the straight up 5 minutes between clicking start to actually being able to play because of the straight up trailer the game runs inbetween, to the entire story just depending on the fact that the player is a beta retard who doesnt act like an actual human being, there is so much annoying stuff in this.
Most annoying what I came across was the "F59" segment, which is just a long rant about how downloading and playing games specifically is like theft, even basically namedropping this site because the dev didnt collect as many dubloons as he would have liked.

Worst is definitely the overall plot though. It all banks on the fact that the MC is an actual beta idiot. He gets told that the business is failing and he has to fix it because all managers so far have messed up and theyre loosing money daily. Instead of just being upfront with the workers you have to skirt around and then listen to endless rants about what kind of shitty manager you are when you have to cut the hours of everyone.
Its just an annoyance to play and so far the only ecchi content I got was with Nana on Day 1 seeing bulge. AND IVE PLAYED THIS FOR LIKE 2 HOURS.

Reactions: jarec1

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Art is great, some of the characters are very well done and had me interested but holy shit is this aids to play.
From the straight up 5 minutes between clicking start to actually being able to play because of the straight up trailer the game runs inbetween, to the entire story just depending on the fact that the player is a beta retard who doesnt act like an actual human being, there is so much annoying stuff in this.
Most annoying what I came across was the "F59" segment, which is just a long rant about how downloading and playing games specifically is like theft, even basically namedropping this site because the dev didnt collect as many dubloons as he would have liked.

Worst is definitely the overall plot though. It all banks on the fact that the MC is an actual beta idiot. He gets told that the business is failing and he has to fix it because all managers so far have messed up and theyre loosing money daily. Instead of just being upfront with the workers you have to skirt around and then listen to endless rants about what kind of shitty manager you are when you have to cut the hours of everyone.
Its just an annoyance to play and so far the only ecchi content I got was with Nana on Day 1 seeing bulge. AND IVE PLAYED THIS FOR LIKE 2 HOURS.
If I remember right aren't the ways to get the good end based on choosing the options that act like you have a spine?

Reactions: JJsaint

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
is this ever gonna get updated? One of the updates made it so that when doing the harem route, after the first party you get invited out to drink by all of them instead of having to choose one of them.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
So, is that Nanase a power bottom or what? That 'domineering senior' thing in the intro kinda has me worried.

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
So, is that Nanase a power bottom or what? That 'domineering senior' thing in the intro kinda has me worried.
Power bottom. He teases you a lot, and later on in the route, you can choose to make him more submissive by dominating him in a later scene, which actually changes his dialogue to be less teasing and more submissive after.

Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I just don't get why this dude just accepts all these insults and the occasional threat yet seems to treat the financial state of the café as top secret.
It's quite frustrating to see him get slapped around while he's the only one trying to plug the holes on this ship that's been sinking for months. It just seems like a valid argument could be made when he gets accused of just wanting to look good for the boss even though he's not trying to increase profits, he's working to stop the debt from building any higher.

Worst of all, it then tries to guilt trip me over not using this argument. The protag even says "I should have told you from the start.". Yeah, I was damn well trying to.

P.S. Ayase has different eyes in the textboxes.

Last edited:

jojoio

Jun 29, 2022
Can someone please upload the Linux version? Or the correctly Wine setup for this game?
After the menu prompt, only a black screen appears.

Reactions: wittynickname

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone that played through it make a walkthrough that works and not the one we have with "possibly RNG based"

Dankdude

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone tell me if I did something wrong as I am really confused.

I've played this game for quite some hours now, just post concert. And the only H scene I got was the Nanase flash in the beginning. Did I chose poorly and dodge all the other scenes or is the story really long?

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
Can someone tell me if I did something wrong as I am really confused.

I've played this game for quite some hours now, just post concert. And the only H scene I got was the Nanase flash in the beginning. Did I chose poorly and dodge all the other scenes or is the story really long?
You dodged hard post concert is the epilogue bruh. Just search up a guide, start a new game and just hold down ctrl which should skip already seen dialogue.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes