2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
It's right after the ending, they have a little party, get a bit drunk, and have some fun with your character mostly watching, some text indicates you hopped on top once they were done. The morning after they discuss what happens next and your character basically mediates between them to have a relationship between all 5 of you, saying why the heck not be together. It ends with them agreeing, 3 of them take off to bedroom and you make out with the 4th, then saying 'how about joining them.'
I do agree with alot of people here, saying they needed more 'moments' with each and all 4.
Well that seems kind of lame.

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
i see alot of 2d games and all of them are straight sadly they offer alot of animated h scene but this and that wouldnt suffice much
Have you tried Otomaid @ Cafe ?
It's a pretty decent game. Similar premise, but you're not the manager but a new maid working there. Also it's fully voiced and has more "content".
bro listen here
THIS SHIT WAS A BANGER WHERE CAN I FIND MORE SIMILAR TO THIS???!

Aug 13, 2018
Harem story ending is pretty cute, the actual scene is just the 4 other them together. The after story once the scene is done is just them hanging out talking about it. Here's a link for guide:
This walkthrough would be great if the RNG gave me anything other than Sena when shadowing the girls on day 1

Reactions: Lucky_I
Apr 18, 2021
bro listen here
THIS SHIT WAS A BANGER WHERE CAN I FIND MORE SIMILAR TO THIS???!
You mean with the mc being a trap? Those are quite rare, especially english-language versions.
There is School Idol ♂ Itoshi No Qtie Cool and that's it. Aside from that there is Trap Shrine and its sequels, also Josou Sanmyaku and Female Strait. Basically anything by Nounai Kanojo.
Though those all have at first reluctant MCs, who tend to need a bit of convincing before they leave the straight and narrow, so to speak. Also the MCs in those games aren't traps.
There is also Netorare Otoko no Ko where the "MC" can become a trap, though that one isn't exactly my favorite. Which is less because of the NTR and more because of all the baby-talk.
(Male pregnancy always makes me think about Dogma's Golgothan ;))
But that's basically it for english-translated eroges with traps. There are more which haven't been translated. But unless you know Japanese or are prepared to mess around with programs like Sugoi, you're shit out of luck.
There are also a couple of non-eroge trap-games here on the site, in varying degrees of quality. Those you can find by including the trap and gay tags on the "latest updates" page.
Sadly it's a fetish not that many people are into, so there aren't many devs who cater to this niche.
Which is why I'm so disappointed about how this game turned out.
Anyway sorry for the long text, just try the ones I've linked above and remember to stay hydrated.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
You mean with the mc being a trap? Those are quite rare, especially english-language versions.
There is School Idol ♂ Itoshi No Qtie Cool and that's it. Aside from that there is Trap Shrine and its sequels, also Josou Sanmyaku and Female Strait. Basically anything by Nounai Kanojo.
Though those all have at first reluctant MCs, who tend to need a bit of convincing before they leave the straight and narrow, so to speak. Also the MCs in those games aren't traps.
There is also Netorare Otoko no Ko where the "MC" can become a trap, though that one isn't exactly my favorite. Which is less because of the NTR and more because of all the baby-talk.
I've played all these, except Netorare one, and they're pretty good. And I agree it's hard finding these types, most of the trap/futa end up being girls with basketball tits and a dick slapped on. When I want a trap, I want a trap dang it.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Nagisa is a bitch, damn. It's not the MC's fault that the Cafe isn't doing well, and he's doing his best to stop the bleeding, and she acts like she does? Can we fire just her?

And what's with Kotori? Arrogant bitch just waltzes in like she has any clue what's going on, and we aren't given any opportunity to defend ourselves.

Last edited:

jamsc13

Aug 22, 2019
Done my first run through it, its good and cute but I feel the idol arc is kinda too quick and theres only a sex scene at the end of the route you take from what Ive seen, still I like it but wish there was more sexy times with the bois

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
(Male pregnancy always makes me think about Dogma's Golgothan ;))
But that's basically it for english-translated eroges with traps. There are more which haven't been translated. But unless you know Japanese or are prepared to mess around with programs like Sugoi, you're shit out of luck.
There are also a couple of non-eroge trap-games here on the site, in varying degrees of quality. Those you can find by including the trap and gay tags on the "latest updates" page.
Sadly it's a fetish not that many people are into, so there aren't many devs who cater to this niche.
Which is why I'm so disappointed about how this game turned out.
Anyway sorry for the long text, just try the ones I've linked above and remember to stay hydrated.
awwh man you are a life saver
i've read em all, yes it is such a sad scenario cant be helped we aint got generic taste
however i believe by time ppl come to realize where the real fun lays

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
In all honesty, I think I'm gonna buy it later... is the adult patch free at least?
According to a link in the game:

The adult patch for steam version is $9.99...

F95 version is full adult, not censored, don't need a patch at all.

Reactions: AnonymousFel

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
According to a link in the game:

The adult patch for steam version is $9.99...

F95 version is full adult, not censored, don't need a patch at all.
Oh, you know what then? Piss off!

Game's already pricy as shit, why make me pay even more to remove censoring?
I'm no longer buying it!

Thanks for warning me before it was too late!

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes