2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
is it just me or is does this game sort of just self destructs after getting like two endings. I close it for a few hours and its on a forever black screen and never loads the actual game, id be angry but i remembered that i didnt pay almost 40 bucks just to play this game uncensored.
Now to start my search for an actually good femboy hentai game.

Blocka

Oct 5, 2017
Cant get the Ayase good end, apprently there is supposed to be some sort of Sports options, but I cant find it. Can someone please help.

Nvm: I ffound it. For ssome reason when you have a chance to observe them, you gotta pick Ayase the 2nd time.

Last edited:

BabyBitchBerry

Jul 3, 2021
Game just stopped opening for me. Was working earlier in the day but now just stays on the opening loading screen forever. Any advice on getting it working?

Reactions: Arta.umb

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
This is making me miss Trap Shrine/Legend/Genesis. Still the best trap games Ive played so far(of those where you arent playing as a trap in any case).

Its a DAMN shame how little actual sex there seems to be. While I've only done 2 routes so far(Nanase and Ayase), I'm guessing 1 handjob and 1 sex scene per character(while Nanase himself has 2, you can only pick one scene or the other). I was hoping for atleast 2 or 3 per route.

Welp...Here's hoping it does well enough to get more content down the line.
I miss the guy on Steam that has 30k hours in each of those games. His reviews were funny.

Reactions: Lucky_I
Apr 18, 2021
What a letdown this game is. First I was gonna buy on steam, but then I saw that they want another 10 bucks for the uncut patch. So I download here and voilà, game sucks. Others already said everything there is to say about the poor story and the gallery doesn't even show full scenes, only cgs.
So in the end it's just another cashgrab. Why can't we have nice things?

nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
Nah as everyone is saying you're getting shit on nonstop by the traps while the mc just takes it. Had to delete game before any H scenes lol.

Reactions: JJsaint

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
So, at the end of the game, you're closing the cafe and you're given the choice of lying abt how bad it was when you were hired or tell them the truth. The outcome is the same for both choices bc you didn't tell them what could happen.

You then are made to feel like shit, with the dialogue making you all contrite and guilty about what YOU did to them.

YET, as a player, you were NEVER given the choice to tell them the truth in the first place. I was waiting for that choice when you talked to the maids abt cutting hours, but NO, You are never given that choice.

I felt railroaded by this game.

You can avoid the bad ending by giving the MC some balls when you're picking choices, also you might also need to stay in a single route as well instead of trying to do everything.
i think it starts when you get to pick if you can get angry at Nanase and the purple colored femboi instead of just letting them berate you.

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
Overall, a really great game
You just need to pick the choices properly and have some balls/do some risk instead of playing the game safe and choosing what seems safe choices.

I wish it was longer but it is what we get.
I think it's also worth the game as long as you like femboys.

Reactions: ZaIgo
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes