2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
This is making me miss Trap Shrine/Legend/Genesis. Still the best trap games Ive played so far(of those where you arent playing as a trap in any case).

Its a DAMN shame how little actual sex there seems to be. While I've only done 2 routes so far(Nanase and Ayase), I'm guessing 1 handjob and 1 sex scene per character(while Nanase himself has 2, you can only pick one scene or the other). I was hoping for atleast 2 or 3 per route.

Welp...Here's hoping it does well enough to get more content down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't expected much, just the bare minimum, and didn't even got a consistent story through it after years of development, so there isn't any point to dive deep on its other features to make a proper review, pointless... good thing that even that I had the money to instantly buy it on Steam, But as usual, I play any non-multiplayer/online game fully before to see if its worth, and nope, Imho, its not worthy a single ¢ of me. Disappointment. :(

rupuka

Jul 8, 2017
I'm almost impressed people can be so bad at video games they can't beat a basic dating visual novel. I did 3 runs and got the one I was aiming every time, didn't even knew there was a bad ending. The only thing that seems to matter is spending time with the one you want, because I picked whatever for every other choice just to see the different dialogue (maybe also picking the obvious choice during one on one conversations? Like when the blonde one who likes sports ask you about hobbies and your options are [something] [something] [sports]). How do you fuck that up?

Game is really buggy (at least the pirated version, maybe the devs deliberately shared a unpatched version considering their hate boner for this place), only reason I didn't finish my fourth run was because the game soft-locked, so I'm going to assume people getting bad endings is the game faults

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So, at the end of the game, you're closing the cafe and you're given the choice of lying abt how bad it was when you were hired or tell them the truth. The outcome is the same for both choices bc you didn't tell them what could happen.

You then are made to feel like shit, with the dialogue making you all contrite and guilty about what YOU did to them.

YET, as a player, you were NEVER given the choice to tell them the truth in the first place. I was waiting for that choice when you talked to the maids abt cutting hours, but NO, You are never given that choice.

I felt railroaded by this game.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes