2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I need my friend needs a jap VN where I play a player plays as a trap because he (my friend, not me ) is gay.
Despite the comments trap protag is def the rarer of the two options. You can go to VNDB, look up the trap tag, and watch it dwindle to like 12 pages if you add the trap protagonist tag.

Anyway good on a western dev for not only wanting to stick as closely to the source aesthetic as possible but also take after japanese devs by releasing a completed game.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
The game is good, unless you want sex scenes no-stop.

The experience is quite realistic: the girls will not default fall into your arms, you need to act quite macho to gain respect.
Not everybody seems to understand this mechanic.

Sex scenes are well-drawn.

• Angry
Reactions: DannyhelMont

Korndo

Dec 24, 2022
when i click play then it load screen for a sec then the screen turn black how do i fix this :c

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nah dude you're right. They really fucking pissed me off. The MC was basically ready to do anything to safe a ship that's already so far down below the ocean you can barely see any of it and all they do is give him shit. It was especially annoying when the sister came and even threatened him because her sister isn't happy anymore lmao.

All the mc did though was saying: "Oh no im so pathetic i need to tell them im sorry for actually trying to save their jobs"
To play devil's advocate, he has 2 of them in the office and basically says "I was hired as the manager but have absolutely no clue what i'm doing"....

Now if you worked for someone like that, someone that just waltzed in, cut your money in half and then said "I don't know how to do my job", you're telling me you'd smile and be all "okay boss, great" because I sure as shit wouldn't.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Man its always great to see more Femboy vns but damn what a disappointment. You think when the femboy vn that straight advertises "bulges" and "cute boy adventures" as it main purpose it would do exactly that and not be 90 percent boring Cafe management, melodrama between employees and the main character sleeping by himself.
I also wish more of these vns would follow the imouto paradise route and have a menu where you select a route with a character you like instead of running through the game randomly picking choices and hoping you get the character you actually want.

Dec 23, 2019
"Fill the cream puffs" - next day - "Don't touch the food, the customers don't like it"

Tries to make a joke at any point - Game: "Go fuck yourself"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this an episode of that shitty new Twilight Zone? The game keeps shitting on the MC and acting like he's an asshole when he's the one getting thrown into the deep end without a life jacket and managing to stay afloat.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes