2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Game is ok. Wish it had animated sex scene instead of live2d stand models for animation.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Well, the game is just ok. Honestly if you take out the trap part its really nothing special, kind of disappointing even. I guess it's my fault for expecting too much.
what stuff you didn't like and what were you expecting from this game if u don't mind me asking ?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
First i must admit i didn't keep up that much with the game, just put it on my Wishlist a year ago. I was hoping for voice acting mostly but again, that's my fault. The game itself just doesn't stand out in comparison to any other VN I've played with similar setting.

It's worth playing if you like cute traps but otherwise i wouldn't really recommend it.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Am I the only one who got genuinely annoyed when they were giving the MC shit for cutting hours, and even the sister for coming chewing him out saying the LAST MANAGER WAS GOOD or greatly implying so. Especially while knowing how high UP shit's creek the cafe is having to be tricked to even have literally anyone manage it. With the emotional blackmail of the girls/boys jobs on the line.
It just got me kinda peeved especially when they don't know how bad the situation is.

Apr 14, 2021
Is sena the default romance path or did my version mess up somehow? during the idol concert kotori mentioned me being with sena but I spent less time with her than any of the others and don't remember any sort of ask out event, did i mess up or is this some sort of error with the game?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is sena the default romance path or did my version mess up somehow? during the idol concert kotori mentioned me being with sena but I spent less time with her than any of the others and don't remember any sort of ask out event, did i mess up or is this some sort of error with the game?
I'm not sure but based on you spending the least time with her she could be the "no choice choice" like you didn't pick anyone definitively so take her. If you get what I mean. That or the choices you picked for her were heavy choices or even the "important" ones

Apr 14, 2021
I'm not sure but based on you spending the least time with her she could be the "no choice choice" like you didn't pick anyone definitively so take her. If you get what I mean. That or the choices you picked for her were heavy choices or even the "important" ones
not sure, that could be the case but i think it could potentially be a case of improper responses to the ones i were pursuing resulting in a lower 'afinity' score of sorts with them, out of the four I spent the most time possible with Nagisa with ayase being a close second, add that to the lack of scenes and stuff leading up to this moment I seem to of somehow gotten railroaded into the sena path

Reactions: PaininHea

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Grills! Grills! Grills! the only game in which you can date hot grills!

grill grills grills.png

Jokes aside, I been waiting for this game for waaaay to long, I'm so glad it finally made it after all this years. I don't know why is so hards for the devs that we don't want to play as the trap but instead the one that fucks them.

EDIT: Remember to buy this game if possible to hopefully get a part 2 or another trap VN.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes