2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Am I the only one who got genuinely annoyed when they were giving the MC shit for cutting hours, and even the sister for coming chewing him out saying the LAST MANAGER WAS GOOD or greatly implying so. Especially while knowing how high UP shit's creek the cafe is having to be tricked to even have literally anyone manage it. With the emotional blackmail of the girls/boys jobs on the line.
It just got me kinda peeved especially when they don't know how bad the situation is.
Nah dude you're right. They really fucking pissed me off. The MC was basically ready to do anything to safe a ship that's already so far down below the ocean you can barely see any of it and all they do is give him shit. It was especially annoying when the sister came and even threatened him because her sister isn't happy anymore lmao.

All the mc did though was saying: "Oh no im so pathetic i need to tell them im sorry for actually trying to save their jobs"

stonedmonk

Feb 7, 2018
is there a walk through or a full save because i have no idea on how to make actual progress in this convoluted game.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
How do you even get the H scene? I played through to till the Cafe was closed. Was it possible to save the Cafe? Did not get a single H-scene. Too long to waste time trying to get a different outcome. The Cafe closing made it not worth the effort to play.

Certainly won't give money to the Dev given how depressing the game was.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

ShadowAbraxus

Jul 17, 2017
Never really leave comments on games but wow did I not enjoy this as much as I thought I would. Can see everyone was also annoyed being berated for doing what I think is a good job at trying to save the café? But really seems like its impossible to save the café in the first place unless that's not the point of the game and I'm missing something?

Only positive note is the characters are somewhat likeable when they aren't acting like the MC is an incompetent dumbass

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Girls? Girls?! GIRLS! TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1681981506913.png
Well, joke on you effeminate men also exist in Japan during Sengoku Era, hell the previous era before that each got their own version of calling traps.
In fact effeminate exist all around the world during the past.
Why man fuck man? BECAUSE THEY WERE HORNY AND THEY LOOKS CUTE.
also muscles

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes