VN Unity Completed Girls! Girls! Girls!? [Rebirth Update] [Myosuki]

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Yea if it's just the "weeb community" then yea fair enough but F95 is not a weeb community. There are plenty of non-"weeb" games here.
even outside the weeb community trap has never legitimately meant trans, the only reason some people think it does is cause many years ago a group of people on reddit made a bunch of posts claiming it was a slur for trans people while providing no further information or examples, anyone who is genuinely using the term "trap" for trans people has no idea what they are talking about and needs to spend less time on reddit and more time learning to not believe everything they see on the internet. also your point that F95 isn't a weeb community would mean a lot more if there wasnt already other weeb tags like netorare and (for some unknown reason) loli on here as well as the futa/trans tag which if you were correct would make the trap tag entirely pointless in the first place

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlsGirlsGirls-1.0RebirthUpdate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
anyone who is genuinely using the term "trap" for trans people has no idea what they are talking about
I literally just spoke of the origin of the meme and its meaning, which applies to trans as well.

also your point that F95 isn't a weeb community would mean a lot more if there wasnt already other weeb tags
Just because part of the community is weebs doesn't mean the entire community is dedicated to them only. I clearly meant it caters to everyone. Therefore you need to be more understanding to a tag like trap, which has different meaning to different people.

other weeb tags like ... the futa/trans tag which if you were correct would make the trap tag entirely pointless in the first place
yea that's what I have been saying. Should be split up and trap tag shouldn't be called trap which is confusing to a whole lot of people but use the actual Japanese term dedicated to the trap you mean in the weeb community.

• Angry
Reactions: dragpz

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
I literally just spoke of the origin of the meme and its meaning, which applies to trans as well.

Just because part of the community is weebs doesn't mean the entire community is dedicated to them only. I clearly meant it caters to everyone. Therefore you need to be more understanding to a tag like trap, which has different meaning to different people.

yea that's what I have been saying. Should be split up and trap tag shouldn't be called trap which is confusing to a whole lot of people but use the actual Japanese term dedicated to the trap you mean in the weeb community.
nobody here cares about this offtopic shit.

Reactions: dragpz

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Last 4 pages is just an boring offtopic debatte and nothing about the game or the new update...

Anybody in here actually played the update and can tell us if it improved the game?!?
Dude, fucking, IMAGINE talking to people. Couldn't be me. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes