VN Unity Completed Girls! Girls! Girls!? [Rebirth Update] [Myosuki]

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
why is the game so down voted? terrible or just because its traps?
Don't know about the Rebirth update, but in the original game, the MC was of the useless kind (you know, the one that always says "I'm sorry" for nothing, doesn't fight back...), and the writing was very poor IIRC
And the game is pretty short, which is often see as a drawback here

You can read the reviews on the top of the page, if you want more, but know that currently, none of them are post-Rebirth update, so who know if they fixed all of that, it's up to you if you want to give it a chance or not

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Trap is not american slang for trans lol. It is term used for men who like to dress and act feminine in anime/manga circles.

Only disillusioned activist are trying turn trap into something it is not.
That's actually called a femboy, retard. A trap is a person who disguises as the opposite sex for devious purposes. It's not sex locked to boys, girls can be traps as well.

The non-devious version of a trap is a crossdresser, btw. And a masculine (not just short hair with abs and non-girly clothing + huge tits) girl is called a tomboy. I wish we would make up a word for the half-assed tomboys that people glorify to be full tomboys, but we have never done so because ??? reasons. Some people use butch as a fully masculine girl (and tomboy as the intermediate between normal girl and butch), but, I don't buy that. It's too specific in how it's structured. It includes things like they're always gay when it should have nothing to do with sexual orientation. We have one for boys, they're called twinks. They're in that mid ground between normal boy and femboy. But we don't have one for girls, sadly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumblestRanger

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
That's actually called a femboy, retard. A trap is a person who disguises as the opposite sex for devious purposes. It's not sex locked to boys, girls can be traps as well.
Traps were only used for boys, it was used as a "translation" of the otoko no ko archetype
It changed when it became mainstream because people don't know how to use words correctly

The non-devious version of a trap is a crossdresser, btw.
False, a trap can be a male that looks like a girl despite having male clothes, a lot of them are, actually
Crossdressing is only someone who wears the opposite's gender's type of clothes (a guy that dresses as a girl, even if he doesn't look like a girl, is still a crossdresser)

Also, nice insult ;)

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Traps were only used for boys, it was used as a "translation" of the otoko no ko archetype
It changed when it became mainstream because people don't know how to use words correctly

False, a trap can be a male that looks like a girl despite having male clothes, a lot of them are, actually
Crossdressing is only someone who wears the opposite's gender's type of clothes (a guy that dresses as a girl, even if he doesn't look like a girl, is still a crossdresser)

Also, nice insult ;)
This is the same shit as arguing for imperial measuring units when metric units are very clearly superior and properly structured for accurate use. Hey, fuckin' 1923 called, they want their time machine back, bozo.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
It just proves that you can read but not understand its meaning
Right back at you. I mentioend that to reinforce the point that languages evolve. Did those words lose the original meaning? No.

Otoko no Ko (男の子) comes from Onna no Ko (女の子), it's a play of words to represent "a boy that looks like a girl"
I think you need to study a bit. 男の子 was used for boys for centuries dating its origin all the way back in 1711. It never came from 女の子. If you don't know how we make phrases in Chinese don't speak.... Would you call 男孩 a play on words or 女孩 ??? Bruh no.

The term trap for characters was created as an easy-to-use english word for those kind of characters, the word itself is not a direct translation of 男の子, but its meaning is the exact same, even having a play of words too with the actual word trap, because of how "a boy that looks like a girl" could be considered a trap

When the term trap started being used to define trans, it lost its meaning, because now, trap doesn't mean 男の子 anymore
Like many other words, once again, they lose meaning when becoming mainstream, because people are too stupid to use them correctly

Yes, words evolve, but does that means that you have to drop a word's actual meaning because people don't know how to use them?
Scientists all over the world would be fucked deeply if it was the case, with how many people use scientific words wrong
No, the term trap was from the "Admiral Ackbar" quote in 4chan initially. The commenter posted it as a reply to a picture of picture of a character of ambiguous sex. The original meaning of it is for not being able to tell the actual sex of the character. Therefore, the meaning never lost when applied to trans. Because it was never to specfically address the 男の子 but was posted as a response to the fact that 男の子 acts like an actual trap.

Sep 21, 2021
"Guys, look, I'm using the 'correct' words, I'm so cool!"

"But no one ca-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER, GO KILL YOURSELF!"

Guys, we don't need that shit here. Just enjoy the game or don't. Use proper mental asylum platforms and cesspools for "debates" like this. Like, Twitter and Reddit, for example. All of us here are cultured gentlemen and we all know why we came here, which is not that:)

Marphey

May 13, 2019

The non-devious version of a trap is a crossdresser, btw. And a masculine (not just short hair with abs and non-girly clothing + huge tits) girl is called a tomboy. I wish we would make up a word for the half-assed tomboys that people glorify to be full tomboys, but we have never done so because ??? reasons. Some people use butch as a fully masculine girl (and tomboy as the intermediate between normal girl and butch), but, I don't buy that. It's too specific in how it's structured. It includes things like they're always gay when it should have nothing to do with sexual orientation. We have one for boys, they're called twinks. They're in that mid ground between normal boy and femboy. But we don't have one for girls, sadly.
Oh yes calling me a "retard" is so gonna make me take anything you say seriously.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018

"But no one ca-"

Guys, we don't need that shit here. Just enjoy the game or don't. Use proper mental asylum platforms and cesspools for "debates" like this. Like, Twitter and Reddit, for example. All of us here are cultured gentlemen and we all know why we came here, which is not that:)
Except that Trans/Futa somehow are still under the same tag while trap which can include trans are not grouped together. How do I find games that I actually enjoy. Yea off topic on this thread though.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
This is the same shit as arguing for imperial measuring units when metric units are very clearly superior and properly structured for accurate use. Hey, fuckin' 1923 called, they want their time machine back, bozo.
Huh? Of course metrics are better, but what does that have to do with traps being trans and the difference between traps and crossdressing?
Also, sorry but my time machine can only go towards the future, I wish I could go back to the 2000s :cry:

Right back at you. I mentioend that to reinforce the point that languages evolve. Did those words lose the original meaning? No.

I think you need to study a bit. 男の子 was used for boys for centuries dating its origin all the way back in 1711. It never came from 女の子. If you don't know how we make phrases in Chinese don't speak.... Would you call 男孩 a play on words or 女孩 ??? Bruh no.

No, the term trap was from the "Admiral Ackbar" quote in 4chan initially. The commenter posted it as a reply to a picture of picture of a character of ambiguous sex. The original meaning of it is for not being able to tell the actual sex of the character. Therefore, the meaning never lost when applied to trans. Because it was never to specfically address the 男の子 but was posted as a response to the fact that 男の子 acts like an actual trap.
Let's just agree to disagree, both of us clearly won't ever change our stance on this debate anyway
Last thing however, yes I know the origin of the trap meme, but for the most time, trap was in fact used only for boys looking like girls, especially because of the very few girls looking like guys, and the term tomboy already existed for them anyway

Or at least, that how it was in the weeb community, I dunno how it was in the US or in the trans community

"But no one ca-"

Debates can still happen without being angry tho? And even if someone starts being angry, it should be fine as long as they don't start calling names
But I agree, it's a bit off topic to rant about tags in a game thread, most people would want to talk about the game itself, not its tags

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
why is the game so down voted? terrible or just because its traps?
Dunno how the update changes things but from what I remember the game was pretty short with maybe one or two cgs per character and with most people complaining how the mc was spineless, Though the way to the good ending was in general picking the options that had you stand up for yourself.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..so is the rebirth any better than the og game....?
....anybody even played it yet?
....tell me......u sussy fucks.....

• Haha
Reactions: dragpz
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes