VN Unity Completed Girls! Girls! Girls!? [Rebirth Update] [Myosuki]

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
trans are traps. So why is there trans in the futa tag but then we have another tag traps?
Traps aren't trans
Most traps are guys that think of themselves as guys, but despite that, looks girly by genetics and/or by choice (wearing cute dresses, that sort of thing)
They also tend to be bisexual or homosexual, but that's another thing

Just because you're a guy, and think of youself as a guy, doesn't mean that you can't crossdress or want to be cute

But I have to say, trans shouldn't be mixed with futanari in the first place, as they are also very different things

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Traps aren't trans
Most traps are guys that think of themselves as guys, but despite that, looks girly by genetics and/or by choice (wearing cute dresses, that sort of thing)
They also tend to be bisexual or homosexual, but that's another thing

Just because you're a guy, and think of youself as a guy, doesn't mean that you can't crossdress or want to be cute

But I have to say, trans shouldn't be mixed with futanari in the first place, as they are also very different things
"Trap is used in internet slang, to refer to a person or character in fiction, with an ambiguous, undeterminable sex, as well as trans people."

All those transgender Thai prostitutes are also called traps

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
"Trap is used in internet slang, to refer to a person or character in fiction, with an ambiguous, undeterminable sex, as well as trans people."

All those transgender Thai prostitutes are also called traps
Fake definition, it's always been used to describe cute guys and cute guys who crossdress
That's literally where the name comes from : Trap, because you think it's a girl but it's a guy
There was even a drama about that because people felt "trap" was an offensive word (because trap is bad y'know)

I've never heard of people calling the Thai prostitutes "traps", then again, I never went there

Anyway, the true tag should be "otoko no ko" anyway but that's just my opinion

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Traps much like futa aren't trans that tag really needs to be seperated.
Futa are hermaphrodites. Traps are single gendered beings like trans.

Fake definition, it's always been used to describe cute guys and cute guys who crossdress
Search Youtube for Thailand Traps and you will find a bunch of them videos.

That's literally where the name comes from : Trap, because you think it's a girl but it's a guy
The same with trans. You think it's biologically a girl but actually biologically a guy after taking off the clothes or them talking.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Futa are hermaphrodites. Traps are single gendered beings like trans.
Yes, but traps being single gendered beings doesn't mean they are trans.
Or would you say that a male heterosexual is similar to transexuals because they are single gendered?
They are different, what's wrong with that? You can still accept them despite their differences
Trans are trans, traps are traps, and futas are futas

The same with trans. You think it's biologically a girl but actually biologically a guy after taking off the clothes or them talking.
If it actually how it's used now, then the term trap lost its meaning, like many other words when they became widespread

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
the "Rebirth" update is already available here?? cuz i saw the update on the changelog but i wanna be sure vuz this game is very text heavy.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
the "Rebirth" update is already available here?? cuz i saw the update on the changelog but i wanna be sure vuz this game is very text heavy.
Yes it is, on this site, if the changelog on the first post, or the title is updated, that means the game is updated too

• Love
Reactions: vihnyan
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes